Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does rigondeaux's quit job rank in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as bad as Duran but worse than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      37 years old, 3 rnds in 2 years, 2 weights above his weight.

So... yeah. Not very high.
      He was still 37 a week ago with 3 rounds In two years and you still said he was gonna beat Loma

The Russell jr Walters effect is happening again!

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        As bad as Pacquiao mentally checking out VS Mayweather and using the good old shoulder excuse
        Nope...... Nice try

Comment

It was pretty bad tbh. He wasnt getting hurt... He was just mentally broken and found a bs excuse to quit. Rigo has power he could have kod Loma.. who knows. Why quit? One punch can change a fight...

I dont know but that was pretty weak

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            He was still 37 a week ago with 3 rounds In two years and you still said he was gonna beat Loma

The Russell jr Walters effect is happening again!
            Yeah show me the post where I said Rigo would beat Loma?

I called it a mismatch from the start, and was very vocal about it as well by my standards. I wasnt interested at all in seeing this fight since Loma went to 130, and even 126 would have been a stretch for a small 122lber like Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Yeah show me the post where I said Rigo would beat Loma?

I called it a mismatch from the start, and was very vocal about it as well by my standards. I wasnt interested at all in seeing this fight since Loma went to 130, and even 126 would have been a stretch for a small 122lber like Rigo.
              lots of posters on here were saying the opposite of what your saying.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                lots of posters on here were saying the opposite of what your saying.
                Well then he should have directed his post at them...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                  Rigo dared to be great..moved up 2 divisions and tried his luck...you have GGG in your user name..would he dare to be great and move up to fight the best fighter there?
                  Loma didn't dare to be great though. That's why his fans are so disappointed in him.

Comment

Depends on what you want to believe

If Pedro Diaz is being legit, and Rigondeax basically fought from the 2nd round on with a busted hand (broken, deep bruise, or whatever, Rigo was in a spot where he felt he couldn't use his left hand), then it's bad, but not all bad; four rounds on a busted hand is impressive.

If Rigodeaux was full of it, than quitting and 6 is pretty bad

Comment

Pretty, pretty bad. I just made a nice hot milk tea inbetween rounds and when I sat back down they announced the fight was over. If this was a PPV then damn, he would have been lynched

Comment

Working...
                      X