Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-time great boxers who boxed through 4 decades?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he mentioned after his last fight he was retired, so hope he sticks with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Jack Johnson
      Jack Johnson, a man among men.... I’m starting to like you.... good stuff boxing lover...

Your not even American,,,, your engurishu better than mine, no big feat...

I am guessing you speak 3 languages?

Comment

George Chuvalo didn’t quite fight in 4 decades but he was dam close to it.
        The craziest thing is Chuvalo won like 8-10 fights in a row and then retired.
        Had a solid career. Great chin of granite, and still has all his marbles to this day. George has had lots of tragedy in his life and he still fights on !!!

Comment

Kid Azteca, great Mexican fighter, never won a title. Azteca's real name was Luis Villanueva Paramo, he fought from 1929 - 1961, making him one of the few fighters to be active in 5 different decades. Azteca retired with a final record of 192-47-11 including 114 knockout victories.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Kid Azteca, great Mexican fighter, never won a title. Azteca's real name was Luis Villanueva Paramo, he fought from 1929 - 1961, making him one of the few fighters to be active in 5 different decades. Azteca retired with a final record of 192-47-11 including 114 knockout victories.
            - -Ace find!

Kid Azteca aka Kid Chino gloved it up for over 1800 rds.

Lost his first two by Pts, and won his last two by Ko.

Kid don't mess around!

Record here. Lived to be a proper gnarly ol'man he did.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/24513

Comment

Lol Duran going from 68 to 2001 and only stopping because of a car accident

Comment

Great featherweight Champion Davey Moore is your man.

Comment

Working...
                X