Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the fake outrage Fury got beat the hell up the whole fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Fury with continuous 1-2s that shook Wilder throughout the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      I saw punches land that put Fury on his ass. Dude ran the whole fight with that lame stuttering herky jerk crap and Wilder caught him.

Fight over. he blew it.

Besides those knockdown punches, what others did Wilder have? Nothing, maybe one more good punch all night.

He was outboxed man.

Comment

No one gon talk about how him showboating and playing to the crowd cost him valueable time in the ring to do damage to wilder.

Then yall wanna get on here and cry. That herky jerky pitty pat gay style will never win a heavyweight title. Stop it.
        The butthurt is strong, very strong

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          As a Wilder fan and someone who knows the man he didn’t win the fight I thought fury won 8 clean rounds he’s movements had deontay missing a lot. I was waiting for that KO and it came in the 12th but the man stood up and took control of the round in no way did deontay win that fight .
          Respect for your honesty.

Comment

All that herky jerky pitty pat bullshyt and yall on this site acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance.

fyck outta here. he didnt put shyt on the punches he threw and fought like a scared bytch. You call that seizure like stuttering bullshyt a feint?

Wilder had ONE damn move and Fury so much of a damn bum he still got caught.

We drinking tears tonight. His big goofy ass shouldve spent more time punching Wilder rather than dancing, making stupid faces and playing to the crowd.

This was for the heavyweight title!!! And you come out bullshyting like he prime Roy?? He aint that skilled to be playing like that and it cost him.

None of those antics affected Wilder at all. He fought like a b***** stuttering and clinching disgraceful. Stop acting like he just pulled off an Ali performance.

AND STILL!!!!!!!!!
            I absolutely love you saying "pitty pat bullshyt and acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance" in the same sentence. You literally just described how Floyd won most of his fights while trying to do the exact opposite. Can you win that way or not? Which is it, man? You can't have it both ways.

Comment

Fury deserved the win

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                You're full of it.

So you honestly believe Wilder even won the 2nd round? That was Fury's best round- an obvious Fury round.
                Gave Wilder the first 9.

Fury only won the 10th and 11th and Maybe the 7th on my card.

Thats it though.

118-108 Wilder. I dont know why the whole showtime broadcast were scoring the fight like that. That pitty pat garabge didnt phase Wilder at all.

He spent the whole fight stuttering which made Wilder look "bad" more so than him actually being down on the cards. Thats why the ******s were scoring it like that because they werent used to seeing Wilder not look like the terminator. Doesnt mean he wasnt winning rounds though thats bs

Comment

I watched it live. i saw Floyd say that and my card was still 5-0 Wilder.
                  You must be a better boxer than Floyd, who scored it 5-0 to Fury after the fifth round.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
                    I absolutely love you saying "pitty pat bullshyt and acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance" in the same sentence. You literally just described how Floyd won most of his fights while trying to do the exact opposite. Can you win that way or not? Which is it, man? You can't have it both ways.
                    You really this dense? Its too late for this shyt.

Thats a coincidence. i couldve said SRL and since the fight I said Ali in a few comments the fighter is irrelevant. That herky jerky show boating style is NOT how Floyd fights.

Now get a grip.

Comment

Gave Wilder the first 9.

Fury only won the 10th and 11th and Maybe the 7th on my card.

Thats it though.

118-108 Wilder. I dont know why the whole showtime broadcast were scoring the fight like that. That pitty pat garabge didnt phase Wilder at all.

He spent the whole fight stuttering which made Wilder look "bad" more so than him actually being down on the cards. Thats why the ******s were scoring it like that because they werent used to seeing Wilder not look like the terminator. Doesnt mean he wasnt winning rounds though thats bs
                      Oh, you're just trolling! Hahahaha you got us, good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X