Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the fake outrage Fury got beat the hell up the whole fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fake outrage Fury got beat the hell up the whole fight.

All that herky jerky pitty pat bullshyt and yall on this site acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance.

fyck outta here. he didnt put shyt on the punches he threw and fought like a scared bytch. You call that seizure like stuttering bullshyt a feint?

Wilder had ONE damn move and Fury so much of a damn bum he still got caught.

We drinking tears tonight. His big goofy ass shouldve spent more time punching Wilder rather than dancing, making stupid faces and playing to the crowd.

This was for the heavyweight title!!! And you come out bullshyting like he prime Roy?? He aint that skilled to be playing like that and it cost him.

None of those antics affected Wilder at all. He fought like a b***** stuttering and clinching disgraceful. Stop acting like he just pulled off an Ali performance.

AND STILL!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-02-2018, 01:53 AM.

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    All that herky jerky pitty pat bullshytand yall on this site acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance.

**** outta here. he didnt put shyt on the punches he threw and fought like a scared bytch. You call that seizure like stuttering bullshyt a feint?

Wilder had ONE ****ing move and Fury so much of a ****ing bum he still got caught.

We drinking tears tonight. His big goofy ass shouldve spent more time punching Wilder rather than dancing, making stupid faces and playing to the crowd.

This was for the heavyweight title!!! And you come out bullshyting like he prime Roy?? He aint that skilled to be playing like that and it cost him.

None of those antics affected Wilder at all. He fought like a ***** stuttering and clinching disgraceful. Stop acting like he just pulled off an Ali performance.

AND STILL!!!!!!!!!
    Even Floyd had Fury 5-0 after 5 rounds unlike that one corrupt judge that had it 4-1 for wilder after 5.

Comment

im always amazed when I see adults man being so much in love with a fighter or signer or whatever fits you, that you become blind and go full ******. I mean I know you will try to go back and forth and post dumb sh*i*t, but everyone whos not a blinded groupie know who won the fight. I am not a Fury fan but became one tonight. People know who the real champ is

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Even Floyd had Fury 5-0 after 5 rounds unlike that one corrupt judge that had it 4-1 for wilder after 5.

I watched it live. i saw Floyd say that and my card was still 5-0 Wilder.

Herky jerk, jab, showboat, clinch, repeat?? thats not gon beat Wilder. go win the damn fight all the extra bs he was doing cost him 2 kds and the fight. Wilder was playing at all in there. Didnt even smile.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          im always amazed when I see adults man being so much in love with a fighter or signer or whatever fits you, that you become blind and go full ******. I mean I know you will try to go back and forth and post dumb sh*i*t, but everyone whos not a blinded groupie know who won the fight. I am not a Fury fan but became one tonight. People know who the real champ is
          Not really a Wilder fan. When you assume....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            This, this and this.

Comment

This guy trying to troll so hard lol.. another poster who doesn’t know when a punch lands.

Comment

Wilder is my man. I'm a fan of him. But due to respect and all fairness - Tyson Fury outboxed Wilder tonight despite with the two knock downs. Fury deserved to win.

Comment

Burner still don’t know **** ‘bout boxing after all these years

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    This guy trying to troll so hard lol.. another poster who doesn’t know when a punch lands.
                    I saw punches land that put Fury on his ass. Dude ran the whole fight with that lame stuttering herky jerk crap and Wilder caught him.

Fight over. he blew it.

Comment

Working...
                    X