Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein: Killed or smuggled out of jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Smuggling him out would be 10x harder to cover up than to just kill him. Smuggling him out would just leave a constant potential trail. Killing him or allowing him to kill himself is cleaner.
    Agree. I think they just let him do it. His goose was cooked anyways, either way.
    He wasn't going to get a better sentence telling things, and if he did, that was another set of problems for him.

They claimed he tried to before but was unsuccessful. They just let him succeed.

Comment

The guy killed him self obviously. Two shots to the back of the head man take off the tin foil

Comment

He was murdered. Way more to gain killing him than taking a risk trying to smuggle him out. He just wasn't worth keeping alive anymore.

Comment

he was totally worthless, and a VERY dangerous liability

just like Seth Rich, and just like Jamal Khashoggi

it does not smell of Mossad to me

it smells of the Clintons

Comment

Failed attempt a cpl weeks ago, this time they got him

Comment

Murdered i think.

I mean, i’m sure they have the ability to keep people alive and nobody would know but in the case there’s probably no point. They don’t need him for anything and he knows too much.

Definitely bumped off.

Comment

No way will we ever find out if foul play occurred because Trump will cry fake news and gas light like crazy on any investigation that points to Russia or mob.

Btw, Trump fans still pushing Seth Rich, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  No way will we ever find out if foul play occurred because Trump will cry fake news and gas light like crazy on any investigation that points to Russia or mob.

Btw, Trump fans still pushing Seth Rich, wow.
                  What in the world does this have to do with Russia? Are you being satirical?

Comment

I think the conspiracy theory floating around that he was snuck out isn't plausible, however the conspiracy theory that he was taken out -- that to me doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility at all. The guy had a ton of connections with a lot of powerful people.

Comment

He's on the Nazi moon base.
                      Last edited by Derranged; 08-10-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X