Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    nah

mine has been the same since 92'

Brian Sutherland occupies every spot on my list and I really see no reason why that would change
    Your boy got ****ed by the Shadow and Charlie Z already. Let's not forget the true HOF.

Comment

What is astonishing to see is tht the same posters who valued resume so much for p4ps are downplaying golovkin off the top spots because he didnt "look" good.
      Lol.
      That was the biggest win of golovkin's career and should have elevated him in all kinds of p4p at minumum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Your boy got ****ed by the Shadow and Charlie Z already. Let's not forget the true HOF.
        F**k the Shadow!!! Shadow was juiced and you know it

red k sent

Comment

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
          What is astonishing to see is tht the same posters who valued resume so much for p4ps are downplaying golovkin off the top spots because he didnt "look" good.
          Lol.
          That was the biggest win of golovkin's career and should have elevated him in all kinds of p4p at minumum.
          He struggled with a guy who's not even top 100 p4p. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            He struggled with a guy who's not even top 100 p4p. Stop it.

Danny Jacobs isn't one of the top 100 p4p fighters in boxing? I'd love to see your list and the 100 fighters who are better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              nah

mine has been the same since 92'

Brian Sutherland occupies every spot on my list and I really see no reason why that would change
              Can't see how anyone can disagree with this #facts

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
                Danny Jacobs isn't one of the top 100 p4p fighters in boxing? I'd love to see your list and the 100 fighters who are better.
                Nah. He isn't. He was a extreme underdog in this fight. Golovkin was severely overhyped. There were ppl who had him p4p #1. Based off what? Mind boggling

Comment

P4P all over the place at the moment.

In my eyes the Ward Kovalev rematch needs to happen to determine #1

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    P4P all over the place at the moment.

In my eyes the Ward Kovalev rematch needs to happen to determine #1
                    Yea well it's at least clearly one of those guys. They are the only ones with even a remote claim

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      Yea well it's at least clearly one of those guys. They are the only ones with even a remote claim
                      Crawford is up there just needs better opponents. Same for Lomachenko and Rigondeaux.

I'd say Roman still up there too. Thought he won last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X