• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    traps look alot smaller
    That siggy lol
    If Larry said his traps are smaller then I have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      A lot of good stuff in that post. When guys go up it takes a while to grow into the division. When Ward moved up he looked soft, then leaned down and was in fantastic shape in his last fight. Not as bulky, but very muscular and defined.

This is funny because if Canelo looked thick now and ripped last year they would STILL say, "Look what happens when he's not on PEDS!!" He's soft now!

I think the #1 reason he needs to be lean now is that he had a mediocre output in the last fight. He can't get away with that again, and his team knows it. He's gotta have his cardio on-point this time.
      My boy GGG has to be more aggressive too and go out on his shield if need be. He has to take a lot more risks

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        his neck and traps are the only thing that look smaller compared to last year
        I agree. In fact his shoulders look bigger to me. Trap/neck are definitely smaller though.

Again, we'll find out weigh-in/fight night as I suspect Canelo and his team are trying to be quicker this time around...speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          I think he has more lean muscle this time around!
          Um...

http://www.yooying.com/p/1861097841242720804_1553469737

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            My boy GGG has to be more aggressive too and go out on his shield if need be. He has to take a lot more risks
            Maybe. It's a tough one. When GG plays it safe he does really well. He is very measured and knows how to play the game.
            But, I think he'll have problems if Canelo comes to box AND is in proper shape. In that case, GG probably will need to push him and find a way to hurt him.

That would be awesome if he did. I'd love to see Golovkin go all drama show on Canelo. What a way to top off his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Neck and traps look deflated. Chest slightly smaller.
              Spot on IMO. Now is that because he no longer is on PEDs or because of a plan that has nothing to do whatsoever with PEDs IDK. I have my opinion but so does everyone else.

I wonder if he performed like he thinks he did, and he won why he would need to change his body for this fight. I think the change is noticeable, not OMG but definitely a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                He looks exactly the same. The only reason people are saying he looks smaller is because he's in the weight cutting period. He will be about 10 pounds bigger on fight night.
                You don’t add muscle post weigh in. He looks different IMO. It isn’t ridiculously different but I think he clearly looks less muscular now than he did in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Agree. Golovkin definitely needs to be more aggressive from round one.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Damn, canelo and I kinda look alike
                    Your a ginger minge ?

Comment

Working...
                    X