No announcement yet.

so... does canelo looks smaller or not? vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so... does canelo looks smaller or not? vid

He looks thinner to me. He has been pretty yoked the last few fights but that may be from him cutting weight. He may loo**** a tank again after rehydrating.

Comment

his neck and traps are the only thing that look smaller compared to last year

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        He looks thinner to me. He has been pretty yoked the last few fights but that may be from him cutting weight. He may loo**** a tank again after rehydrating.
        They've been comparing a picture of Canelo at the beginning of a training camp to a video/picture of him a week before a fight. I don't think people understand weight cutting.

The tell all will be how he looks on fight night

Comment

Traps are the first to go when you go full natty.. ��

Comment

Neck and traps look deflated. Chest slightly smaller.

Comment

It is odd how his traps and neck seem significantly smaller but that's the only real difference i see. Still looks like a small tank

Comment

Looks really small there. Ripped doe, courtesy of the supposed vegan diet I guess.

Comment

GEE is gonna take a beating... Fable gonna toss in the towel.

Comment

He looks exactly the same. The only reason people are saying he looks smaller is because he's in the weight cutting period. He will be about 10 pounds bigger on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X