Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Wanted Me To Hit Him - So He Could Cancel Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I’m just talking trash brotha. No fighter is scared. This fight brought out a lot of trash talkers so I’m going to join in. I think people are more excited for this fight than they are admitting.
    You are right. It’s got me excited and I didn’t care about it. I will be the one that gives Wilder his dues if he comes through this fight unscathed

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmaooo! That’s the only thing the Brits talk about is iq, when in reality many of them are dumb as a box of rocks. Just look at all those misplaced commas from Miss Ann but he has the nerve to talk about someone else’s IQ. L-O-L
      Lololololol.We are not claiming him. He is not British
      Last edited by Noelanthony; 11-29-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Can’t wait for this fight now

Shocking this hasn’t sold out yet ... I’d be all over this fight if it was in the U.K.

Has the potential to be a classic
        Agreed, UK fight would surpass AJ v Klit PPV sales.

Probably one of the biggest UK fights of all time.

Comment

If Fury works Wilder over and stops him, Wilder should just retire from the sport because he’ll never recover from this cherrypick gone wrong.

Comment

Wilder dressed like a backstreet boy. You're 33 bro, act like it.

Comment

Wilder is dressed like a ghetto thug, acting like a ghetto thug, and he represents the thuggish hip hop culture that exudes ignorance in America today.

It’s clearly obvious Wilder is realizing he is in trouble now that Fury came in this fight in shape. Wilder knows that the judges and referee will protect him but the pain of getting beaten up in the ring will still be too much for him to bear. Even though PBC fixed this fight on the cards, Wilders going to be exposed again very badly for the basketball player he is.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Wilder dressed like a backstreet boy. You're 33 bro, act like it.
                It’s his thug culture. Most of these idiots don’t live to see 33 due to their primitive behaviors, so Wilder doesn’t know any role models in his culture to emulate besides a thug.

Comment

People are cracking me up here... Look at that gif of the confrontation and look at Fury. He not only is not bothered by it, he is a G about it. His face never even lights up hes so calm. I mean people said he was rattled by this? Really? He won that one big time...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    easy to talk a ton of stuff when the other guy isnt near you and u dont have to look them in the eye...which is funny cause thats how i feel about most of NSB....alot of guys say stuff and talk differently than they would if they had to look the other man in the eye face to face

furys talk sure seemed to disappear when wilder was standing face to face with him tho
                    Watch the confrontation in slow motion. Fury operated like a martial artist. He checked Wilder's arms, and walked him back. There was no fear in his response, no flinch. Just didn't want to fight then and destroy the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      Wilders annoying lapdog/security man with the backpack got one of the most punchable faces you can see
                      Was that Hughie Fury he was barking at?

Comment

Working...
                      X