Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Wanted Me To Hit Him - So He Could Cancel Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Wanted Me To Hit Him - So He Could Cancel Fight

World Boxing Council heavyweight champion Wilder and Fury will collide in a high-stakes showdown at the Staples Center on Saturday which could see the winner advance to a money-spinning unification bout. After trading verbal blows before reporters on Wednesday, the two unbeaten heavyweights engaged in an angry face-off that threatened to erupt into a full-scale brawl.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilders annoying lapdog/security man with the backpack got one of the most punchable faces you can see

Comment

If Wilder wins everyone will say Fury was never that good. He was a fat lazy Brit who abused his body for more than 2 years and the comeback wasn't enough to compete with the elite.

If Fury wins then Wilder was just a KO puncher with no skill or class.

But which outcome would be better for the sport and for the division? A Wilder win in my opinion.

Fury wins- He then balloons up in weight again. No dreams left. Maybe 1-2 more fights and that's it for him. There is no longevity in him. No real discipline like the Klitschko brothers -years and years of defending their titles.

Comment

you will hit him many a times on fight night..he shouldn't worry about that

Comment

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
          If Wilder wins everyone will say Fury was never that good. He was a fat lazy Brit who abused his body for more than 2 years and the comeback wasn't enough to compete with the elite.

If Fury wins then Wilder was just a KO puncher with no skill or class.

But which outcome would be better for the sport and for the division? A Wilder win in my opinion.

Fury wins- He then balloons up in weight again. No dreams left. Maybe 1-2 more fights and that's it for him. There is no longevity in him. No real discipline like the Klitschko brothers -years and years of defending their titles.
          They’ll absolutely say that if wilder wins and rightfully so. It he wanted credit for this fight he should’ve waited for fury to prove that he’s back to his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            They’ll absolutely say that if wilder wins and rightfully so. It he wanted credit for this fight he should’ve waited for fury to prove that he’s back to his best.
            That’s what Fury is doing. To prove he’s back at his best He’s going back to where he left off. Before his breakdown he got in the ring and called out Wilder for the WBC championship.

You don’t prove you’re at your best by looking good against cans.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Wilders annoying lapdog/security man with the backpack got one of the most punchable faces you can see
              I’d love to know what’s in that bag, lol.

Packed lunch? His diary? a tooth brush in case he doesn’t make it home? change of jocks?

Someone needs to open that bag and just start taking s.hit out of it.

I did want someone to chin tbh. But I suppose that’s his job being a hype man or whatever he’s meant to be.

Comment

What happened Gypsy Queen?! King of trash talking YEAH? but you had nothing to say! This clown put on a strip show for the fans, Saturday he gets stripped of the lineal HW title! BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Can’t wait for this fight now

Shocking this hasn’t sold out yet ... I’d be all over this fight if it was in the U.K.

Has the potential to be a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I’d love to know what’s in that bag, lol.

Packed lunch? His diary? a tooth brush in case he doesn’t make it home? change of jocks?

Someone needs to open that bag and just start taking s.hit out of it.

I did want someone to chin tbh. But I suppose that’s his job being a hype man or whatever he’s meant to be.
                    Hahahaha, he has that bag with him in every video I've seen of him. The only one where I haven't seen it is where he's squaring up to Clifton Mitchell in the Bellew/Wilder back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                    X