Danny Jacobs fought Pirog, Golovkin, Quillin, Sulecki and Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Yeah I think so. Similar to Gabe Rosado, Brook and Vanes moving up for G
    Hell Nah! You are too much. What a quick wit and sharp response?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Hell Nah! You are too much. What a quick wit and sharp response?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why are other Middleweights such pusses?
        Danny Jacobs is a throw back. Brilliant level of competition. It also looks like he pulled a Triple GGG and made a rival **** the bed and back down. Look at the video of Jacobs and Charlo's confrontation. Danny walked into ths middle of Charlos crew in a ****in Hawaiian shirt and NO BACKUP thdn proceeded to make Jermall look like a little boy that was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. hahahahaha

Reminded me of when Margicheeto Plastarito made Floyd **** the bed.

In summation, Danny Jacobs is a bad mutha****er who wont backdown from anyone. Took Triple G CLOSE too, 1 round or 2 point victory for Golovkin there, i would back Danny to get robbed vs Canelo haha.

Comment

That GGG-Jacobs fight was really controversial at the time. White fighters have the biggest crybaby fanbases and to them it was a "clear" win. Half of you guys still cry about Ward.
          Why would we cry about Ward that fight was never going to happen from both sides.

Comment

While pirog sure looked the part, his real claim to fame was stopping a prospect in Jacobs. Jacobs gets props cuz he fought a guy he was supposed to beat, and lost?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Centeno is terrible as well, Sulecki is very average no skills just busy
              I think you should look up the word "average". Sulecki has excellent skills but lacks power somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                did ggg retire?

ggg is 9-1-1 against top 10 fighters. jacobs is 4-2 and 2 of the guys he fought were only moved into the top 10 after figting jacobs but i guess we will count them just to have something to talk about. pirog for knocking jacobs out was moved into the top 10 and sulecki for losing a close fight.
                Remember when GGGs dream goal in life was to unify the division? Remember when he said he refused to move up in weight because he wants all the belts at 160? All that was missing was the WBO belt.
                Danny Jacobs just fought the guy that GGG ran scared from. Lil G willingly gave up the IBF belt so he could fight the monster 154 lb Vanes who jumped off the couch with a beer in his hand to take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Yeah I think so. Similar to Gabe Rosado, Brook and Vanes moving up for G
                  He moved back up to Middleweight. He fought most of his career there.

Comment

He moved back up to Middleweight. He fought most of his career there.
                    I know.. I was just messin with the other guy

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Didn't Sulecki move up from 154 for the Jacobs fight?
                      Not sure. Looking at his record he fought at 154, 160 and 168 at various points in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X