• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny reading about your suffering Luke hahaha

Keep up the hard work!

- The Jake

Comment

The real pain starts not next monday, but the one after that when I get back from spring break. Fitness testing is easy now that we're done the running tests. I'm doing bad so far. It's really pathetic.

Comment

Worked out this morning so I can be ready to rock and roll in a week when the **** hits the fan. Did:

Bench Press
        Wide Grip Bench Press
        Pull Overs

Neck Flexions & Extensions

Barbell Tricep Lying Extensions
        Dumbell Tricep Extensions

Chest/Tricep day, threw in neck because I have a weak one... Only did a few sets for each because I'm trying to get into my old routine of 4 sets or each exercise. Also, I only did a couple exercises for the muslces as you can see, which will also change when I get my groove back. Around 5 I think I'll do some core strangth training, with help from Vulgar's thread.

Comment

I have a cold AGAIN. Goddam Canadian weather mixed with laziness is bad. My triceps are still so dead from the ***** **** I did to them the other day that it hurts to extend my arms. Worked on my biceps today, but I'm too tired to do my back, which I should have done today. I'm going to get a lot of sleep tonight, so hopefully I'm done with this gay cold tomorrow.

Comment

The weight-training section of the class is really weak for the first couple of months... I'm going to lose a lot more than I'll gain at first, but that's OK because I'm in this class for the cardio, I can weight-train at home. Today we ran 3.2 k's, and I got winded fast. Couldn't figure it out considering it was perfect weather and I've run a lot better than that lately... Thursday will hopefully show different results.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start either boxing or BJJ in June once exams are done, and I'll be in the best shape of my life form this class. If I can't find a good BJJ place around my area, I'm not going for a treck every damn session, I'll settle for the JJ classes at a local gym/martial arts place. With registering for classes which is relatively cheap, I get free access to an average gym. A few pro fighters instruct classes there, some of them I don't know but it looks OK until I go to college next year in Toronto. Then I should have more options. I'm looking forward to it, but I can't say that I'm looking forward to Thursday's run...

Comment

I've been doing well on my diet, I eat pretty much boiled chicken and salads with a lot of veggies and that sort of ****. I'm feeling amazing just from one week of this course I'm taking. I love it. Today we did plyometrics and it felt great. Whe I went out with my buddies though I can vodka and coke and all I could think about was "Damn, do I really have to have the coke at 200 calories a serving??" ****... I'll have to make up for that tomorrow and Sunday with some serious training...

Comment

Ran on Sunday on under my own will. About a mile, and I didn't have any trouble running at a decent pace, awesome what one week of exercise can do to get me on track... Tomorrow is a 4 k run instead of 3... noooo

Comment

Couldn't even run 3/4 of it, must have been 5 minutes slower than on Thursday, God knows what the **** happened to my ankles but I could hardly jog on them, I had to keep walking to avoid the pain. I've never felt anything in my ankles before. It was fine right after I stopped running, but I'm going to do some good lower body stretches over the next couple of days to solve this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDothSucketh
                    I have a cold AGAIN. Goddam Canadian weather mixed with laziness is bad. My triceps are still so dead from the ***** **** I did to them the other day that it hurts to extend my arms. Worked on my biceps today, but I'm too tired to do my back, which I should have done today. I'm going to get a lot of sleep tonight, so hopefully I'm done with this gay cold tomorrow.

i have always found that when you do you BI's do your Tri's too. It keeps your arms normal, and the pain form moving them down.

Comment

Keep up the great work Luke.

Comment

Working...
                      X