I guess now we see why AJ never fought Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Oh I see.

But there was a clamour from the general public to see Joshua vs Breazeale and Molina, right?
    Well he only fought Molina because they had the Wlad fight signed already.

Comment

Ortiz looked terrible In his showcase fights with hearn and killed any hype that was there.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Ortiz looked terrible In his showcase fights with hearn and killed any hype that was there.
        Breazeale looked amazing in his showcase fights, doe.

Comment

Breazeale looked amazing in his showcase fights, doe.
          There was no hype for that either and was mandatory if I recall. I'm sorry but Ortiz isn't some killer anymore , he's visibly slowed before last night and people aren't just saying this post fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            There was no hype for that either and was mandatory if I recall. I'm sorry but Ortiz isn't some killer anymore , he's visibly slowed before last night and people aren't just saying this post fight lol.
            Ortiz would have beaten every other heavyweight last night, with the possible exception of Joshua.

But maybe he would have even beat him too. He is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Wilder fans logic

NExt they will claim aj ducked Uber drivers because wilder fought them

Comment

Ortiz would have beaten every other heavyweight last night, with the possible exception of Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Damn straight.

Comment

I agree with the spirit of this statement: In other words, Ortiz would he a competitive fight and could possibly win against almost every other guy and would be a fight for Joshua as well.

He is a hell of a fighter who has one gear and uses it well. The judges were not going to give him a decision no matter what he did so he was probably smart to go all out when he had Wilder in trouble.

With that said Wilder did a superb job and showed that Ortiz with a solid chin could be hit.

Comment

Even though the Cuban signed with Eddie Hearn for a while Joshua stayed away from that fight for a reason.
                      Yeah that reason was because he stunk the place out every time he fought.

Joshua is not ducking or dodging no one. Saying so just makes you look pathetic,

Comment

Working...
                      X