Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Joyce the fastest heavyweight alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do you think it takes Joe Joyce to have a wank? I bet he's there cranking it for three days.

Comment

I see Joe Joyce is now on Cameo, where he'll record greetings messages for you for £70.55:

https://www.cameo.com/joejoyce

Apparently if you ask him for a message today, he'll record it and send it back to you in five years.

Comment

I love the guy.. .he defies ALL boxing logic. He gets countered in sparring by a sloth, but he just keeps coming. Cracking chin, too.

He turned Dubois into Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Slowest puncher in boxing history... but Dubois couldn't get his head away from that jab

Comment

It defies total logic, doesn't it? Though I guess the fact that he keeps on throwing.

Thing is, boxing's all about split-second timing, and Dubois only had 6874 split seconds to get out of the way of Joe's punches.

Comment

Joes speed is what confuses opponants

He speeds up he slows down and hes so hard to time its why hes so accurate

Anyways he has the tools an accuracy to beat any heavyweight alive today

Comment

That fight reminded me of the scene in Austin Powers where the guy sees the steamroller coming slowly towards him but doesn't get out of the way

Comment

Reminds me of El Perro Angulo vs Canelo ...

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                    Slowest puncher in boxing history... but Dubois couldn't get his head away from that jab
                    ... Dubois' head movement is even slower than Joyce's punches...
                    (which I repeatedly said here...)

Comment

• The last punch thrown by Joyce was returned to sender for lack of a stamp on its envelope.

Comment

Working...
                      X