Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Guy Survived Being In The Atlantic Ocean For 76 Days On A Raft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This Guy Survived Being In The Atlantic Ocean For 76 Days On A Raft

Steve Callahan, his story is really cool and quite amazing actually,

Probably the best re-enaction performance of all time. Give that guy a raise for sure lol. Usually they are half assing it on their way to the bank.

I nearly drowned before and barely escaped so that happening at around the 10 min mark hit me in the feels.

He should be dead for sure.

Guy is doomed to a life of constantly wondering if this is a simulation, purgatory or hell. Welcome to the party, pal.

Comment

I've seen this before. Unbelievable willpower and mental toughness. 100% recommend watching it.

Comment

That's ****ing insane.

Like that guy who cut off his own arm.

Incredible.

Comment

Love these kind of stories.

I'll watch this later.

Comment

It was pretty good. Man thats ****in crazy though.

Comment

Apparently he was having a whale of a time. Sushi every meal with a sea view.

Comment

I like good stories like this.

I didn’t like reading about the Donner party and canabalism

Comment

Most likely, there are a few unknown cases of these when Africans crossed over to the Americas. Or Indians to Europe or Africa. Or Europeans to America. In Ancient times. Power to him for surviving however.

Comment

This and plane crash were the #1 and #2 nightmares I used to have when I'd actually remember my dreams...

If the stars align I'd get a plane crash dream segwayed into lost at sea haha...

I will check it out though because I'm always interested in stuff like this. Same reason I used to watch that Mayday show about plane crashes all the time. In fact that's probably why I had all those dreams in the first place lol

Comment

Working...
                    X