No announcement yet.

Kell Brook begs Pacquiao to save him from Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He's his IBF mandatory. He's #1 in pecking order. Kell has never missed a mandatory, why would he now?
    Because he has like 3 or 4 higher paying options and this mandatory isn't some random Euro bum unlike the others? Khan in the UK and Pacquaio alone are pretty good reasons to not commit to a Spence fight.

Comment

Pac is small. Brook is a middleweight who kills himself to make welterweight, remember?
      yeah he is but i;d still like to see it. I think brook beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Hmmm. Yeah. Irrefutable proof. Does that tweet actually say 'Please, PLEEEASE don't make me fight Spence' through your glasses?
        motorcity cobra has some weird anti-brook agenda. Was saying yesterday that he showed no ambition by fighting golovkin, and fighting vargas would be more ambitious. And yes, he genuinely said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Because he has like 3 or 4 higher paying options and this mandatory isn't some random Euro bum unlike the others? Khan in the UK and Pacquaio alone are pretty good reasons to not commit to a Spence fight.
          I can understand fighting Pac over Spence but Khan is washed

Comment

Dude just fought GGG ffs now wants to fight Pacquaio, some fighters just can not win with the fans.

What does Brook even gain from fighting Spence? He has no title, he isn't a draw and to top it he hasn't fought anybody.
            People say Brook only has one good win well guess what Spence has none.

If Brook fought him and beat him we all know all saying he is ducking him would be the first claiming Spence was another hypejob.

He should stick to 154, no point in risking going back to WW unless its for a mega fight (Khan or Manny).

Comment

He's his IBF mandatory. He's #1 in pecking order. Kell has never missed a mandatory, why would he now?
              Yeah but there are genuine big money fights to be made now. Both he and Khan are coming off of losses and that fight has become a real possibility. Plus, the Pacquiao fight is more viable than it has been in the almost 2 years Brook has been champion.

Then there are genuine big money fights to be had with unifications against Garcia and Thurman or even a move to fight Canelo at 154/155.

Situations change and mandatories take a back seat when fights like these are out there for the champion.

However, if Spence really wants the Brook fight, he can petition the IBF, who state on their website that a mandatory for Brook has to be decided by Dec 26th. Spence and his team need to be getting in touch with the IBF and pushing for that date and a possible purse bid.

If Brook declines, he'll be stripped of his title, more than likely anyway and Spence can fight for the vacant title. It's a win win for him and it further improves Spences position.

But I haven't heard a squeak from Spence about pushing for that Dec date. Have you?

Comment

Spence looks like a decent talent sure but right now brooks in a better position to match with a bigger name

You would have to be fool to accept a fight for say 900k when you could earn 3 million vs a big name why are you trying to make out Brooks a ducker or coward?. Spence needs to jus keep winning and wait his turn for a big fight
                Last edited by davef; 11-06-2016, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Your mandatory is Spence. Either fight him or forfeit the title, you Euro pus*y. I doubt Pac's team chooses Brook anyway.

Comment

I wouldn't blame him. It's a much bigger fight/pay day.
                    A tough fight as well.

Can't say i see it happening however.

Comment

Euro ***** yet got in the ring with ggg at 160 and fought 3 rounds with a broken eye socket...Stop trolling ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X