No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Are you his Travestyny mini or something!!!!

DEFLECTOR DEUX!!!

Says the guy who deflected into a whole debate

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    This is not a discussion on Threshold substance
    Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

When shown a list of threshold substances
    I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
    WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP????
    Did you believe that EPO was a threshold substance??? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Clarify your statement and I’m down.

EPO. Not about ABP.

Rematch, correct? Great. What is the penalty?

ABP is the INDIRECT test for EPO. That was the last bet ..... So after 1.5 years since that thread and you avoiding to admit to that, you finally admitted it. You confirmed that.

but

it is 1.5 years later and you want to discuss just the direct method.

Here is the problem. You are saying that there is NO threshold tests associated to EPO testing. None. So how can we just skip ABP tests?

We really cannot. It is part of EPO testing. You say that only threshold substances have threshold type tests. As you can see, bet or no bet. You are wrong already. That is what I keep on telling you. You are mixed up.

But just for you, lets just discuss the direct method. I'm down with that too. No problem.

There is no other limit though since we are just discussing, can EPO and other non-threshold substances have threshold type tests? You are saying no. I am saying that it is possible.

The bet?
      Winner says that he is the winner is fine with me .... but if you want points, OK .... but win or lose, I do not want your points. I didn't want it the first time either, if you remember.

Comment

ABP is the INDIRECT test for EPO. That was the last bet ..... So after 1.5 years since that thread and you avoiding to admit to that, you finally admitted it. You confirmed that.

but

it is 1.5 years later and you want to discuss just the direct method.

Here is the problem. You are saying that there is NO threshold tests associated to EPO testing. None. So how can we just skip ABP tests?

We really cannot. It is part of EPO testing. You say that only threshold substances have threshold type tests. As you can see, bet or no bet. You are wrong already. That is what I keep on telling you. You are mixed up.

But just for you, lets just discuss the direct method. I'm down with that too. No problem.

There is no other limit though since we are just discussing, can EPO and other non-threshold substances have threshold type tests? You are saying no. I am saying that it is possible.

The bet?
        Winner says that he is the winner is fine with me .... but if you want points, OK .... but win or lose, I do not want your points. I didn't want it the first time either, if you remember.

Oh really????? It was about an indirect test, ADP? Didn't you pull that out of your ass after you were already down 2-0

What do we have here:

Originally posted by ADP02
        1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.

DOES AN INDIRECT TEST SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY???

R.I.P.
        Last edited by travestyny; 07-21-2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

The bet?

Rematch about EPO? I'm definitely down. Don't try to squirm out of that. You already made a thread, so suddenly no problem with judges huh?

You wanted the rematch, you got it. I'm in.

Comment

Says the guy who deflected into a whole debate

When shown a list of threshold substances

WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP????
            Did you believe that EPO was a threshold substance??? Yes or no?
            We went over that already.

You showed me a screen shot not the document and I responded.

BUT

when we actually agreed on the bet, you were ALL over the place!!!

You went from:
            - There are no thresholds, no ratios, .... none of that!
            - It is not even about the bands intensity.
            - There is none for the presumptive and confirmatory tests.

to

I, Travestyny, didn't agree to that .... it was about something else!

You went further ..... you said, there is nothing to see here because there might be for the presumptive but not the confirmatory ....

That was a direct conflict to your original statements!!!!
            You actually said "no ratios".
            You actually said "not even for the presumptive tests".

So this time, lets make it clear. No BS.

Comment

We went over that already.

You showed me a screen shot not the document and I responded.

BUT

when we actually agreed on the bet, you were ALL over the place!!!

You went from:
              - There are no thresholds, no ratios, .... none of that!
              - It is not even about the bands intensity.
              - There is none for the presumptive and confirmatory tests.

to

I, Travestyny, didn't agree to that .... it was about something else!

You went further ..... you said, there is nothing to see here because there might be for the presumptive but not the confirmatory ....

You actually said "no ratios".
              You actually said "not even for the presumptive tests".

So this time, lets make it clear. No BS.

WAY TO DUCK THE QUESTION

DID YOU BELIEVE IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Come on, now. Admit that you were confused!!!!

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.

What does that mean?

Comment

You went from:

SO HAPPY YOU SAID THAT. FOR THE REMATCH, LET'S POST OUR ORIGINAL STATEMENTS AND SEE WHO HAS TO TAKE A STEP BACK. DEAL?

Here is yours:

Originally posted by ADP02
                1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.

2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.

3) With current testing, you cannot find out the concentration amount of synthetic EPO for a given urine sample. Due to that, they are relying on different types of testing that tries to distinguish between natural and synthetic EPO. If they can clearly make that distinction then its a positive for the synthetic EPO substance. Although even this currently existing testing protocol can sometimes be controversial. There is a CUT OFF LINE (threshold) where a BAND must cross over. Sometimes, the BAND crossed over this CUT OFF LINE ever so slightly. This usually occurs when there is very little distinction between the naturally occurring EPO vs the synthetic. WADA calls this a "mixed band".

You still believe in this, right? This rematch is going to be a piece of cake! Rematch based on our original statements. Deal?

Comment

Rematch about EPO? I'm definitely down. Don't try to squirm out of that. You already made a thread, so suddenly no problem with judges huh?

You wanted the rematch, you got it. I'm in.

Of course there can be a problem if they are not objective or they do not show much interest.

If you want to know, previously I even asked around for objective judges ..... not judges so I can win. It is not about winning if that is how you want to win it.

... but that is me.

Comment

Of course there can be a problem if they are not objective or they do not show much interest.

If you want to know, previously I even asked around for objective judges ..... not judges so I can win. It is not about winning if that is how you want to win it.

... but that is me.
                    Oh please. Did you not approve of the other judges? You're full of shlt.

Again, rematch based on our original statements. You down or are you going to tuck tail? Don't try to go adding some obscure bullshlt to save face. You been begging for the rematch. Let's see if your statements stand up.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 07-21-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

SO HAPPY YOU SAID THAT. FOR THE REMATCH, LET'S POST OUR ORIGINAL STATEMENTS AND SEE WHO HAS TO TAKE A STEP BACK. DEAL?

Here is yours:

You still believe in this, right? This rematch is going to be a piece of cake! Rematch based on our original statements. Deal?
                      If I remember correctly those statements were reworded by Billeau2 ..... when I saw your statements being totally in conflict with our discussion that we agreed on, I said, the initial statements really do not mean much.

and not interested in "Got you games" or you trying to weasel your way out of the discussion that we agree to.

What we agreed on last time was simple.

Does EPO have threshold type tests. Simple. Easy ....
                      You agreed with ABP having thresholds so we are good there, anyways!

but

As per our recent argument:
                      now it is can EPO testing have threshold type tests!!!! You are saying no because of what a CAS panel said, according to your interpretation ........ you said that non-threshold substances cannot have those type of tests. I am saying that they can have threshold type test.

Comment

Working...
                      X