No announcement yet.

fkn LMAO @ people who drive manual cars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You didn't do anything like that, all your stories are lies.
    You are troll. Stop following me, you’ll never be accepted by Jack and the black community

Comment

Automatics just don’t handle like a manual. There is a reason that race cars don’t have automatic gearboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        You are troll. Stop following me, you’ll never be accepted by Jack and the black community
        How would following you get me accepted by the black community? You're a pale white ginger.

Lay off the model airplane glue, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Yes. Comfort and convenience goes to the automatic by a wide margin.
          Esp to areas where traffic conditions are not that ideal.

In the end it’s about the buyer’s preference though. No shots should be fired either way.

In case of doom’s day or zombie apocalypse you’re prepared as well to take on any car to run. lol

This is true.

You also have less of a chance of people stealing your car since less people can drive stick, like the gay ass OP.

Comment

I think everyone should learn how to drive stick.

Comment

Drive the ol’ manual to the local Target to pick up a new cd. Perhaps swing through Blockerbuster Video and rent a couple dvds to watch later.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yup they are, that said you havent lived until you've driven a manual sports car.

I used to always want (hell, still do) an STI but even though I learned to drive a manual, I was always too p ussy/lazy to get one for that very same reason. Just felt automatic is super convenient and takes the guess work out of it. Might still go for a sports car in manual one day but nothing in mind.

Comment

Working...
                X