Collapse
No announcement yet.

fkn LMAO @ people who drive manual cars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not a car guy by any means but I’ve heard modern day automatics are just better.

Not sure about fun as I havent owned one or even driven a manual car since...the car i learned to drive in? I’m sure I’ve driven a car or two since but couldnt tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I’m not a car guy by any means but I’ve heard modern day automatics are just better.

Not sure about fun as I havent owned one or even driven a manual car since...the car i learned to drive in? I’m sure I’ve driven a car or two since but couldnt tell ya
      Yup they are, that said you havent lived until you've driven a manual sports car.

Comment

Give a millennial a stick shift car and he is stuck for there until he calls an UBER.

Comment

If you know how to drive a manual you know easily well how to drive an automatic. But not the other way around.
          It’s better to be good at both

Comment

You will never appreciate manual transmission until you’re stuck at lovers’ lane with a dead battery with no chance of getting home other than your girl pushing the car while you stick it in 2nd gear...

Comment

Most cars here in EU are manual and diesel.

Diesels return far better MPG but are slowly being phased out in favour of petrol/hybrid/electric cars. Will be a number of years till that happens though. I get phenomenal MPG on longer drives on my Golf TDI 2.0L.

Love driving manuals, you feel far more engaged and the speed boost is IMMEDIATE as opposed with auto's generally where this is a slight delay. Obviously top tier new automatics are great but manuals, especially old manuals run for longer and are far more efficient. The auto technology has improved a lot in the last 5 or so years however. Love driving my dads Golf DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                If you know how to drive a manual you know easily well how to drive an automatic. But not the other way around.
                It’s better to be good at both
                Well said. Im "learning" how to drive a manuel but i wouldnt like to own a manuel car though. Just a good think to know how to drive one imo

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Well said. Im "learning" how to drive a manuel but i wouldnt like to own a manuel car though. Just a good think to know how to drive one imo
                  You don't drive Manuel, he drives you.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Yes. Comfort and convenience goes to the automatic by a wide margin.
                    Esp to areas where traffic conditions are not that ideal.

In the end it’s about the buyer’s preference though. No shots should be fired either way.

In case of doom’s day or zombie apocalypse you’re prepared as well to take on any car to run. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      mate your shįt fetish is out of control. you wouldn’t have the balls to fück a redneck on front of her husband
                      You didn't do anything like that, all your stories are lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X