No announcement yet.

How I Would Have Clobbered Clay-Joe Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    Yea LOL I actually don't know what site you are referring to. Maybe it is from the other end that blocks the link from posting. Damn if I know. But seriously what site are you referring to, I would like to look at it as well.
    The one I was referring to was ESB.

Comment

Seems to work fine -- do they have a forum I am unaware of; I couldn't find any links suggesting they do.

ESB.com

ESB Opening Page

Home Page

ESB Internal Page

Tinker to Evers to Chance

These links are working fine with 'preview post' -- I am going to 'submit reply' and see if the links hold up.

Comment

Seems to work fine -- do they have a forum I am unaware of; I couldn't find any links suggesting they do.

ESB.com

ESB Opening Page

Home Page

ESB Internal Page

Tinker to Evers to Chance

These links are working fine with 'preview post' -- I am going to 'submit reply' and see if the links hold up.
        - -Eaast Siide Boxxing is the pits. Contract Corona virus if you visit at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Eaast Siide Boxxing is the pits. Contract Corona virus if you visit at your own risk.
          OK I had the wrong page -- but East Side Boxing links seem to post as well. So what is it you guys were talking about when saying they block posts?

East Side Boxing

Comment

OK I had the wrong page -- but East Side Boxing links seem to post as well. So what is it you guys were talking about when saying they block posts?

East Side Boxing
            East side is one word the that boxing website. It you try to connect a link it just ends up like this....and this is me spelling the whole word.... ******** boxing.

Comment

*********.com

************.com

*************.net

I've tried several sites and this is what happens. It doesn't do it for some of the lesser sites. I just don't think they want to do free advertising for their competition.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                *********.com

************.com

*************.net

I've tried several sites and this is what happens. It doesn't do it for some of the lesser sites. I just don't think they want to do free advertising for their competition.
                OK, got it. The East-side Boxing Club in Vancouver, Canada.

So even without a link attached I can't write out the word ********?

Boxing Scene must be cooperating with them. I wonder why?

Comment

OK, got it. The East-side Boxing Club in Vancouver, Canada.

So even without a link attached I can't write out the word ********?

Boxing Scene must be cooperating with them. I wonder why?
                  It may have something to do with copyright infringement and using the writers of other websites material. I'm really not sure.

Comment

Louis would not beat Ali ......Louis is one of my favourite fighters but he was slightly to small and his chin was not always reliable.
                    Also his footwork was not quick enough to land consistently on Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      Louis would not beat Ali ......Louis is one of my favourite fighters but he was slightly to small and his chin was not always reliable.
                      Also his footwork was not quick enough to land consistently on Ali.
                      - -OK, U fell outta the bed instead of rising from. U happen!

Too big is laughable though true Joe was never as tubby as Ali. Ali gonna exhaust running from Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X