No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt Fight Club Diet and Workout Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josh-hill View Post
    that looks like an incredibly easy workou. what am i missing?
    I don't know, but I can tell you what that workout is missing.

Legs lol

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      You mean could I train arms on a separate day and completely ignore legs? Yeah, I could do that.
      No I mean could you get your ass to do that exact workout and exact diet. I guarantee you would struggle.

Comment

I highly doubt that was his routine. First of all, that workout looks incredibly easy. Pitt must have been starving to look like that on that shitty of a workout.

I find it odd this routine doesn't include an ab workout

Again, I highly doubt this was Pitt's workout routine for the movie.

Comment

well i might not be able to keep up the diet but just so you know my workout is
          a mile run to warmup. do it in 7 mins.
          Reverse cable flyes 5.5
          Dipps
          Chinups
          Squats
          Millitary Press
          Bent over rows
          Leg curls
          Latt Pulldowns
          DB press
          Leg Extensions

i do that 3 times a week. box twice and do a heavy cardio session. i would say that is harder than what he did. although tbf my diet is not great. im aiming at 1800 cals a day but i am weak to chocolate.

Comment

well i might not be able to keep up the diet but just so you know my workout is
            a mile run to warmup. do it in 7 mins.
            Reverse cable flyes 5.5
            Dipps
            Chinups
            Squats
            Millitary Press
            Bent over rows
            Leg curls
            Latt Pulldowns
            DB press
            Leg Extensions

i do that 3 times a week. box twice and do a heavy cardio session. i would say that is harder than what he did. although tbf my diet is not great. im aiming at 1800 cals a day but i am weak to chocolate.
            wtf. why???

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              No I mean could you get your ass to do that exact workout and exact diet. I guarantee you would struggle.
              It's probably a lot easier if you don't have a job at that particular time and have financial security like Pitt.

A lot of people who try to get in shape or follow a certain diet end up failing because of their job/lifestyle/bank balance.

Comment

the abs was the most noticeable why didn't they add those exercises?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  It's probably a lot easier if you don't have a job at that particular time and have financial security like Pitt.

A lot of people who try to get in shape or follow a certain diet end up failing because of their job/lifestyle/bank balance.
                  personally I wouldn't touch this workout and diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    Here are the exercises that made up his Fight Club workout.

3 sets of each exercise, taking approximately 60 seconds of rest between each set. Pitt used a weight challenging enough that he could successfully complete 15 reps, no less (with the exception of pushups and pullups), but be fatigued on the last rep. Proper form was maintained throughout.

Monday - Chest

· 25 pushups

· Nautilus chest press

· Nautilus incline press

· Pec deck machine (chest fly)

Tuesday - Back

· 5 pullups

· Seated rows

· Lat pulldowns

· T-bar rows

Wednesday - Shoulders

· Arnold dumbbell press (like a military press, but start the action with palms facing in and end the action with palms facing out)

· Lateral raises

· Front raises

Thursday - Biceps/Triceps

· Nautilus curl machine

· EZ cable curls

· Hammer curls

· Tricep pushdowns

Friday - Cardio

Walking or (preferably) running on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 65% to 75% of your maximum heart rate

Saturday/Sunday – Rest

Nutrition & Diet

Brad's diet is the most important aspect when it comes to getting him in shape for a role. Don't just think he trains hard in the gym, his diet accounts for much of his success in achieving the physique produces. For his Fight Club role Pitt took on a very strict and consistent diet eating six small meals a day which included a Whey Protein Powder and on occasion some protein bars, no other supplements were used by Pitt, however much of his nutrition came from whole foods high in protein like Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Lean Meat, Eggs and Cottage Cheese. Carbohydrates were very clean and included Wholewheats and Grains, Green Vegetables, Oats and Rice Cakes, which were then tapered off in his last two meals of the day.

Breakfast would be: 6 eggs, 6 whites, 7 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. Occasionally Pitt would replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if his schedule was tight.

Midmorning snack: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat Pitta Breads

Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Pasta and green veggies

Mid-afternoon snack [Pre-Workout]: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake and a Banana

Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.

Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Slow Release Protein)

What you make of it?
                    pretty basic

yeah the key would be having servants prepare your healthy meals and trainer standing with you making sure you doing the **** right and motivation

Not to mention having no stress and nothing to do all day would help alot with that workout plan.

Comment

that looks like an incredibly easy workou. what am i missing?
                      Nothing it is easy it was his 1500 calorie diet that did it NOT the routine

Comment

Working...
                      X