Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a black man,I have come to the realization that I am discriminated for being black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any thread with "As a black man..." in the title, I can't help but think the poster is a nerdy white dude with like 5 alts just livin fantasy land

Comment

• Jeez

Always playing the victim like Larry

The other day I saw a couple of black teenagers who were stopped by the police at a watch store complaining of racism

30 seconds later, they found a silver watch with its tag on lmao

It isn’t racism but simple facts, it’s jot about colour but the person

Someone like Larry would take a dying mans wallet

Someone like me would save his life

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        any thread with "As a black man..." in the title, I can't help but think the poster is a nerdy white dude with like 5 alts just livin fantasy land
        Fight the powah brotha! Gotta fight the powah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Aww you're mad I hurt your feelings about you?

I'll let you in on a little something..... It goes:

I don't give a flying fkk about you. You could literally drop dead at this very exact moment and I would not give a single iota of a fkk.

Go ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Jeez

Always playing the victim like Larry

The other day I saw a couple of black teenagers who were stopped by the police at a watch store complaining of racism

30 seconds later, they found a silver watch with its tag on lmao

It isn’t racism but simple facts, it’s jot about colour but the person

Someone like Larry would take a dying mans wallet

Someone like me would save his life
            I see it all the time in northern Cali, rebels without a cause, messing with the police... looking to be on world star...

If the just went to Mexico and tried that crap, a putisssima (sever azz whopping) broken bones, and then jail.. where more azz whoppings would happen..daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              As a Mexican Jew...... I don’t want anyone feeling sorry for me... infantile behavior....

Remember Cinderella man, when russel Crowe during the Great Depression, gives back every ****ing dollar he received from the state/government... that’s man chit... solid..

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                any thread with "As a black man..." in the title, I can't help but think the poster is a nerdy white dude with like 5 alts just livin fantasy land
                My thoughts exactly.

I read the title and I first thought Pretty Boy32 made this thread.

Comment

• what is wrong with this clown?

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                    Not just sort of discriminated against...... I mean fully discriminated against just for the color of my skin.

Wasn't too long ago that my grandmother and grandfather (who are still living and always tell me stories) of being sprayed with water hoses and had dogs let loose on them by policemen.

Signs were put up in business windows that read "whites only". Couldn't use the same water fountain, couldn't eat at the same restaurants, your child was forbidden to go to the same schools to get a good education, you had to put your head down as you walked to the back of the bus to make room for the white folk, you were denied certain licenses because white folk deemed you as inferior to themselves.

My grandfather always told me that he wanted to be a medical doctor to help people, but he said he was always ridiculed and had insults hurled at him from white folks telling him he couldn't be one and the most he would ever amount to was a hoodlum.

Fast forward to today..... I am not being sprayed with water hoses or having dogs let loose on me by policemen, BUT it's very clear that racism is alive and well just by being denied a good paying job even though I am qualified, mortgage lenders giving me a higher interest rate even though my credit is nearly in the 800's and perfect history, being pulled over by the cops just for having a nice and shiny car, going to a nice restaurant in a upscale neighborhood and having the waiter place us at the table closest to the restrooms, etc etc.

Never been arrested in my life. Not even a ticket, yet I see everyday from the people in this world how ugly they can be.

I wouldn't be prejudiced against you, Tommy. If I was in Fat Yankistan I'd let you give me a shine any time you wanted.

Comment

• Great thread that Larry bumped......

It's what I have been saying all along. Just for the color of my skin.

But it goes deeper than that... MUCH deeper

I FULLY understand why it happens because lots of other black people have ruined the African American image with their constant crime and violence.

Who in the hell wouldn't be racist when they constantly see black crime in the media?

I can't blame non-whites for being racist. It's our (the African Americans) fault that we have this image of thieving and murderous people.

It is our responsibility to clean that image up. But none of that will happen if the crime and violent continues.

And with that said, neither will the discrimination.

Thanks for the bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X