No announcement yet.

New Heavyweight rankings for Ring Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I watched the fight live and he lost in my opinion. Then the score cards came out and he lost on them too. Was it a competitive fight? Yeah, I think it was but Parker consistently beat Ruiz with his movement and work rate. It's wasn't a draw kind of fight. Ruiz lost legitimately.
    Thats because you are a crazy hater of mexican boxing, truth is Ruiz landed more.power punches and the difference were 9 poor punches , mostly jabs...

You are a pathetic guy, so Ruiz Lost.legitimately and GGG won the second fight clearly jajaja lol

Ruiz won that fight and thats the reason why a judge gave a Draw, and two of them 115-113.

You are forgetting that Ruiz dominated the first parte.of the match

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      lol Joshua got sparked by a NOBODY he should be at the back of the list with Ruiz. ruiz is WAY TO HIGH.
      Hey Lopez I agree any talk of Ruiz being in top 2 are a complete joke not even worth talking about.3rd I can see just because the dropoff after 1 and 2 and the rest of top 10 and have no problem with AJ being 4th with his past wins, BUT the fact they even had a discussion about this, and some wanted Ruiz and even AJ ahead of Wilder after last week shows some serious favoritism towards AJ or any DAZN fighter.Dougie fisher has NO HONOR and that's how he got job, he was an unknown internet writer who only got job because Nigel Collins(long 2 time editor)and Roselthal would not bow down to ODLH.Fisher is the worst kind of writer one who can not control his bias and has no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Hey Lopez I agree any talk of Ruiz being in top 2 are a complete joke not even worth talking about.3rd I can see just because the dropoff after 1 and 2 and the rest of top 10 and have no problem with AJ being 4th with his past wins, BUT the fact they even had a discussion about this, and some wanted Ruiz and even AJ ahead of Wilder after last week shows some serious favoritism towards AJ or any DAZN fighter.Dougie fisher has NO HONOR and that's how he got job, he was an unknown internet writer who only got job because Nigel Collins(long 2 time editor)and Roselthal would not bow down to ODLH.Fisher is the worst kind of writer one who can not control his bias and has no honor.
        yo what up homie?
        you make sense as usual

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          New Ring Magazine Heavyweight Rankings:

1. Tyson Fury

2. Deontay Wilder

3. Andy Ruiz

4. Anthony Joshua

5. Dillian Whyte

6. Luis Ortiz

7. Alexander Povetkin

8. Joseph Parker

9. Adam Kownacki

10. Kubrat Pulev

I agree with this list of new Heavyweight rankings the most out of all lists.
          Why is Fury ranked number one? Why is Ruiz, the owner of 75% of the division below Wilder?

I agree with WHyte's ranking though, the best fighter outside of the champs and he really needs a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Thats because you are a crazy hater of mexican boxing, truth is Ruiz landed more.power punches and the difference were 9 poor punches , mostly jabs...

You are a pathetic guy, so Ruiz Lost.legitimately and GGG won the second fight clearly jajaja lol

Ruiz won that fight and thats the reason why a judge gave a Draw, and two of them 115-113.

You are forgetting that Ruiz dominated the first parte.of the match
            Lol I have nothing against Mexican boxing whatsoever. And Ruiz really isn't a Mexican style boxer and he's US American. He's closer to a slick black US American fighter than he is a come forward, face first Mexican brawler. You can claim him all you want now that he won, (bandwagoneer) but he still cleanly lost to Parker.

Comment

- -The Bottom Line:

The long time ducker of AJ and the recent most ducker of AJ, both turning down more money than they ever made in their careers making peanuts fighting each other, and now they're Ring 1 and 2?

When AJ beat #3 Parker, he was entitled to the Ring belt by their own rules since #2 Nancy Wilder refused to fight him. Now Andy is the uncrowned Ring Champ by their own rules.

That these dolts don't follow their own rules is on them and now you, not AJ and Andy who stepped up when others turned to jelly. AJ and Andy are honorable fighters walking the walk.

You and yours should be ashamed save your lot are shameless and not bright enough to do a thing about it.
              Last edited by QueensburyRules; 06-06-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol I have nothing against Mexican boxing whatsoever. And Ruiz really isn't a Mexican style boxer and he's US American. He's closer to a slick black US American fighter than he is a come forward, face first Mexican brawler. You can claim him all you want now that he won, (bandwagoneer) but he still cleanly lost to Parker.
                Hahahahaha Ruiz trained in México and was part of the mexican team in amateur, he was Made as a boxer by mexicans

And you are a poor idio.t that does not know anything about mexican boxing

Boxing with your face first don't make you have more of 200 champions and actually 9 champions with 17, belts

Do you know who is Estrada?

He schooled Rungvisai too essy

Valdez, Gilberto Ramírez, Canelo, Gallo, Luis Nery, Mikey García, Santa Cruz, Navarrete, José Ramírez, Danny Román. Rey Vargas

They box with his face first?

You ara. Poor .i.d.iot, hater and stupi.d

And Ruiz won that fight, nobody said anything bad about that fight because it was too evident Parker won because he was fighting in his home.

The fact that you said Canelo Lost clearly against GGG in both fights and Ruiz Lost clearly against Parker, proves you doesn't know anything about boxing and that you are a hater.

Ruiz deserved much more the W against Parker than GGG in the second fight against Canelo, fight where the mexican destroyed the face of GGG

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Why is Fury ranked number one? Why is Ruiz, the owner of 75% of the division below Wilder?

I agree with WHyte's ranking though, the best fighter outside of the champs and he really needs a title shot.

Lol

You might want to give Ring a call and ask Doug Fischer and those guys.

I agree that Whyte deserves a title shot. He should have gotten one already.
                  Last edited by True That; 06-06-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    He deserved the win, landed more sh.ots .

Parker won because he was fighting in home
                    No, he didn't. Parker threw more and landed more.

Again, don't re-write history to suit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Yea, people are getting creative in justifying Fury's placement and trying to turn this into a P4P type discussion.
                      Fury has done literally fuk all in 4 years aside from getting a draw w/ Wilder.
                      Fury/Klitschko was 2015-11-28...3 1/2 years ago (he didn't fight anyone for 2 1/2 years afterwards) when Klitschko was lineal champ and he was really still tuning up after along lay-off and drug addiction...a huge weight gain & lose and overcoming depression when he faced Wilder so I thought it was a pretty impressive performance.

I don't see anyone beating him today. I think in a Wilder re-match he'd be in better shape and not clown as much (take stupid risks).

Comment

Working...
                      X