New Heavyweight rankings for Ring Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Switch the first two and you get the real list

That's your opinion. In my opinion I agree with The Ring's new Heavyweight ranking list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He was top-15 and deserved the win against Parker.
      No he didn't. He clearly lost. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        That's your opinion. In my opinion I agree with The Ring's new Heavyweight ranking list.
        It's not an opinion. Wilder has titles and has made defenses for several years. Fury has none.

Comment

No he didn't. He clearly lost. Stop trying to rewrite history.
          He won, he landed more power shots, a judge gave a Draw, it was a extremely close fight

Comment

It's not an opinion. Wilder has titles and has made defenses for several years. Fury has none.

*Wilder has 1 title not titles

My reasoning as to why I agree with the Ring list is:
            I had Fury beating Wilder in their fight, Fury beat Klitschko when he was the recognized champion. I had Wilder losing to Fury and Wilder beat Ortiz.

Joshua just lost so I can't put him over those 2 guys or Ruiz who just beat Joshua and as of right now has 3 title belts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not knocking your opinion. I'm just saying that this is my opinion.

So again, that's your opinion. In my opinion I agree with the list from Ring Magazine.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
            Last edited by True That; 06-06-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              He won, he landed more power shots, a judge gave a Draw, it was a extremely close fight
              I watched the fight live and he lost in my opinion. Then the score cards came out and he lost on them too. Was it a competitive fight? Yeah, I think it was but Parker consistently beat Ruiz with his movement and work rate. It's wasn't a draw kind of fight. Ruiz lost legitimately.

Comment

*Wilder has 1 title not titles

My reasoning as to why I agree with the Ring list is:
                I had Fury beating Wilder in their fight, Fury beat Klitschko when he was the recognized champion. I had Wilder losing to Fury and Wilder beat Ortiz.

Joshua just lost so I can't put him over those 2 guys or Ruiz who just beat Joshua and as of right now has 3 title belts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not knocking your opinion. I'm just saying that this is my opinion.

So again, that's your opinion. In my opinion I agree with the list from Ring Magazine.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
                Your opinion is baseless because Fury and Wilder drew and one title is more than no titles and no defenses, right? Right.

Wilder is the no.1 HW until proven otherwise. He would easily knock Ruiz out ridiculously, too.

P.S. I can't stand Wilder but truth is truth. Accept it.

Comment

Your opinion is baseless because Fury and Wilder drew and one title is more than no titles and no defenses, right? Right.

Wilder is the no.1 HW until proven otherwise. He would easily knock Ruiz out ridiculously, too.

P.S. I can't stand Wilder but truth is truth. Accept it.

Yeah okay. You keep thinking that.

If it was so universal then every listing would be the same.

That's why everyone has opinions. And that's all it is, is an opinion.

You have your opinion, other people have other opinions and I have mine.

You are not going to change other people's opinions, no one can change your opinion and no one can change my opinion.

Thank You very much, have a nice day.

Comment

Yeah okay. You keep thinking that.

If it was so universal then every listing would be the same.

That's why everyone has opinions. And that's all it is, is an opinion.

You have your opinion, other people have other opinions and I have mine.

You are not going to change other people's opinions, no one can change your opinion and no one can change my opinion.

Thank You very much, have a nice day.
                    I don't have toe just 'think' that, chief.

You cannot be ranked above a guy that you drew with when they have a title and you don't.

It's that simple and there's nothing up for opinion about it. If you 'think' Fury is better, great. But he shouldn't be ranked better based on FACTS because it wasn't proven. Period.

One just can't get around facts.

And you have a good day.

~The End~

Comment

I don't have toe just 'think' that, chief.

You cannot be ranked above a guy that you drew with when they have a title and you don't.

It's that simple and there's nothing up for opinion about it. If you 'think' Fury is better, great. But he shouldn't be ranked better based on FACTS because it wasn't proven. Period.

One just can't get around facts.

And you have a good day.

~The End~

Thank You for your opinion that I didn't ask for. I agree with Ring's Heavyweight rankings and my opinion hasn't changed.

Thank You, Good Bye

Comment

Working...
                      X