Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on GGG-Brook: Time Will Reveal All The Frauds in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
    I understand.

I want the exact same thing.

The Brook fight is rubbish, but I can't criticise him for taking it under the circumstances.

By the way, I've never actually seen anyone celebrating it.
    Keep reading in here. You will be surprised at what you see. Someone even compared this rubish to the great fights of the 80s, im not kidding. And the fanboys went wild.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      Keep reading in here. You will be surprised at what you see. Someone even compared this rubish to the great fights of the 80s, im not kidding. And the fanboys went wild.
      I'll have to have a look.

Nice debating with you.

I'm off to bed, I'll catch you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        I never thought B hop wanted any more of roy. B hop did move up to fight the most dangerous dude at the time. B hop was a underdog vs Trinidad, the ghost, tarver and taylor. All me and a lot of ggg detractors want is to see ggg face a real fighter. At least you say the brooks fight is not a good fight. Too many ggg fans say this is a great fight. Lol
        I do t see many people saying its a great fight, just that it's not as bad as some try to say. It's not khan v Canelo. Its not brand v Ward.

Last I checked it was a 6-1 fight, with Brook coming into camp at 186 and looking every bit big enough to fight at JRMW and MW.

Funny guys want GGG v Lara, don't see it as a size mismatch when Brook will weigh more than Lara come the fight.

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        Lara has been begging for a shot at ggg. He has called him out several times. Only to hear cricket chirps from ggg. Laras lateral movement would make this a very interesting fight. He has tremendous ability and name recognition. No one would be able to say anything if this fight is made.
        Crickets my azz! Not only has K2 addressed this, they recently told Lara to make them a legit offer, not no ridiculous 3-6 million for fighting a guy who struggles to get 500k on showtime, even with two other title fights.

They've said many times Lara makes no financial sense, said why. He wants too much for what he brings.

Lara's manager recently addressed this too, said of course they not taking this fight for a low purse. They feel it's dangerous and they deserve a payday.

Problem is, they don't deserve crap, because they don't bring crap.

Plus Lara's team recently said their are network issues.

So they want more than they're worth, won't take a reasonable purse, and won't even call k2.

Yep Lara wants GGG really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Trinidad was not a welterweight when he fought Hopkins. He was a middleweight fighter with a middleweight title. He was also favored to beat Hopkins.

Delahoya was a junior middleweight who previously fought at middleweight before the Hopkins fights fight. Hopkins also came down to 157 for that fight.

I told you that were stupid and a liar. This confirms it.
          You follow me from thread to thread losing arguements and debates and wonder why I don't take you seriously. De Le Hoya was a former Junior Middleweight who was embrassed in his MW debut by a fighter who hid behind his promoter when came time to fight GGG.

I'm personally not a fan of the fight but Hopkins should be quiet because it was his fighter that ducked and he defended him like there was no tommorrow, even offered to fight GGG himself to take the heat off Canelo lol, pathetic.

Also Hopkins was a 2-1 favorite against Oscar and you call me a liar.

Get some better material kid.
          Last edited by SilverMiles; 08-08-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• I mean.......Canelo could be fighting GGG in September instead of some no name englishman right? Rightttttttt......

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
              You need the opportunity.

Bernard had a MW tournament and was able to fight a huge name in Tito.

Where is GG's Tito?

GG's Tito is Canelo. But Oscar doesn't want the fight.

You can't criticise GG's resume when he can't fight Canelo, BJS, Jacobs and Eubank etc.

Hopkins was willing to negotiate on weight to fight those JMW stars.

Golovkin promised he would, but then he changed his mind.

If Hopkins had "changed his mind", you would not be using him as an example.

Golovkin is unwilling to reach for greatness, like Hopkins did.

Why on earth did the guy who ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that he can "beat anyone from 154-168" totally refuse to negotiate on the weight with TWO SUPERSTARS like Cotto and Canelo?

He should have fought BOTH those guys.

I can, and will continue to, criticize Golovkin's resume.

* they could have negotiated on the weight with Canelo
              * they could have offered BJS the 4mil they offered Brook, not 1.5mil
              * they could have offered Jacobs more than " Quillin money "
              * they could have asked Hearn for Degale, but they forgot
              * they could have asked Bob for Ramirez, but they forgot
              * they could have asked for Lara, but they forgot

You are dreaming if you think none of those fights could have been made..... they likely ALL could have been made...... Golovkin has the exact resume he SELECTED, so the excuses used to justify it are beyond absurd.

You guys need to grow up and hold a grown man responsible for his words/actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                I do t see many people saying its a great fight, just that it's not as bad as some try to say. It's not khan v Canelo. Its not brand v Ward.

Last I checked it was a 6-1 fight, with Brook coming into camp at 186 and looking every bit big enough to fight at JRMW and MW.

Funny guys want GGG v Lara, don't see it as a size mismatch when Brook will weigh more than Lara come the fight.

Crickets my azz! Not only has K2 addressed this, they recently told Lara to make them a legit offer, not no ridiculous 3-6 million for fighting a guy who struggles to get 500k on showtime, even with two other title fights.

They've said many times Lara makes no financial sense, said why. He wants too much for what he brings.

Lara's manager recently addressed this too, said of course they not taking this fight for a low purse. They feel it's dangerous and they deserve a payday.

Problem is, they don't deserve crap, because they don't bring crap.

Plus Lara's team recently said their are network issues.

So they want more than they're worth, won't take a reasonable purse, and won't even call k2.

Yep Lara wants GGG really bad.

you are a tool LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Hopkins was willing to negotiate on weight to fight those JMW stars.

Golovkin promised he would, but then he changed his mind.

If Hopkins had "changed his mind", you would not be using him as an example.

Golovkin is unwilling to reach for greatness, like Hopkins did.

Why on earth did the guy who ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that he can "beat anyone from 154-168" totally refuse to negotiate on the weight with TWO SUPERSTARS like Cotto and Canelo?

He should have fought BOTH those guys.

I can, and will continue to, criticize Golovkin's resume.

* they could have negotiated on the weight with Canelo
                  * they could have offered BJS the 4mil they offered Brook, not 1.5mil
                  * they could have offered Jacobs more than " Quillin money "
                  * they could have asked Hearn for Degale, but they forgot
                  * they could have asked Bob for Ramirez, but they forgot
                  * they could have asked for Lara, but they forgot

You are dreaming if you think none of those fights could have been made..... they likely ALL could have been made...... Golovkin has the exact resume he SELECTED, so the excuses used to justify it are beyond absurd.

You guys need to grow up and hold a grown man responsible for his words/actions.
                  That was a masterpiece of a post.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    You follow me from thread to thread losing arguements and debates and wonder why I don't take you seriously. De Le Hoya was a former Junior Middleweight who was embrassed in his MW debut by a fighter who hid behind his promoter when came time to fight GGG.

I'm personally not a fan of the fight but Hopkins should be quiet because it was his fighter that ducked and he defended him like there was no tommorrow, even offered to fight GGG himself to take the heat off Canelo lol, pathetic.

Also Hopkins was a 2-1 favorite against Oscar and you call me a liar.

Get some better material kid.

Nobody is following your dumb a ss. You just happened to post your typical Golovkin worshiping in a thread I participated in.

Calling Trinidad and Delahoya "welterweights" when they fought Hopkins is just another example of how uniformed you are. Which is why you choose to lie about facts when you don't know what you're talking about. Which amounts to about 90 percent of your post.

I said Trinidad was favored over Hopkins, not Oscar. So that would be another lie from you. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Nobody is following your dumb a ss. You just happened to post your typical Golovkin worshiping in a thread I participated in.

Calling Trinidad and Delahoya "welterweights" when they fought Hopkins is just another example of how uniformed you are. Which is why you choose to lie about facts when you don't know what you're talking about. Which amounts to about 90 percent of your post.

I said Trinidad was favored over Hopkins, not Oscar. So that would be another lie from you. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it
                      Okay pal just keeping take your L's when debating me and being mad at fans of GGG because he's better than your favorite fighter.

What a triggered fellow you are, I almost pity you lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X