Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    I can't see Ortiz catching Wilder with a vicious double uppercut like Jennings. Jab all night, move...
    Of course he won't because he was juicing/cheating back then. However, he won't be for this fight. In addition, how long can an older 39-46 year old, 260 lbs man stick and move for a twelve round bout before gassing himself out without doping? He can run but he can't hide. Eventually, "The Bronze Bomber" is going to find the sweet spot on that chin of his and then it's a wrap.

Comment

• I think this fight will be defined on the inside. Ortiz will not drop the guard on the outside, but he probably think he has advantage on the inside, where he will get destroyed

Comment

• Another easy KO for wilder Oritiz is a 45 yr old cuban meaning he's been intensely training in the sport since a young child. There's a lot of miles on him and God hasnt made a chin strong enough to stand up to Wilders big right hand. Only chance Ortiz has is if wilder breaks his hand during the fight which is a strong possibility Wilder and his camp have been hiding Wilders brittle bones for years

Comment

• Looking forward to this interesting matchup.

Comment

• Comment

• Ortiz looks like his in peak condition...not was Wilder was expecting. Wilder has too many flaws for Ortiz not to take advantage of. Wilder won't have that reach advantage either here. I think Ortiz is hungry and has more killer instincts. Ortiz by KO.

Comment

• Ortiz by KO 7th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Am I the only one that thinks Ortiz looks like the CandyMan?
                  No but this fight has shades of the "cindarella man"...we have a big wild puncher against a technical minded guy on the old side.

I predict that it will go the distance and Ortiz will get robbed on a decision. Both guys will have their moments. ortiz will avoid the right and wilder will stay on his feet.

Comment

• if there wasn’t so much money into wilder-joshua I would put all my money on Ortiz by ko

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Ortiz looks like his in peak condition...not was Wilder was expecting. Wilder has too many flaws for Ortiz not to take advantage of. Wilder won't have that reach advantage either here. I think Ortiz is hungry and has more killer instincts. Ortiz by KO.

Ortiz is very hungry.

Comment

Working...
                      X