No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor throwing a football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Conor McGregor throwing a football

Who would you rather have, McGregor or Nathan Peterman? Conor's form is, well let's just say sub-par, but I'd still take him over Peterman

https://twitter.com/cjzer0/status/10...ars-vs-cowboys

Click on link for the clip of Conor's passing form

Comment

In fairness I bet he's never touched a football, but yea that was a goofy ass throw.

Comment

flashbacks of his rubber arms warmup

Comment

It was no trolley, so it's not surprising.

Comment

What the fook?

Comment

Conor made the ball look like it weighed 50 lbs.

He needs to stick to throwing water bottles and dollies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                He throws a football just like how you would probably fight, like sheeit……….Rockin'

Comment

To be fair if you knew you were going to be throwing a ball in a stadium full of people you’d have a few cracks first and learn how to throw a f.ucking ball that has shoelaces.

I doubt Conor has that mindset anymore. $100 million dollars In the bank for a man who was on the dole 6
                  Years ago. That man is going to be s.hit at everything from here on out

Comment

Some of these athletes never bother practicing it before they go out to throw in front a packed stadium.
                    Even GGG pitches like he is aiming for Andre The Giant's head.

And this numb nut is wearing a jacket too, so he can't lift his hand above his chest freely.

Comment

Working...
                    X