No announcement yet.

Mike Tysons Neck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
    Yeah but Holyfield is all traps. Look at this pic of Toney and Hoylfield taken from the side.

Holyfield's neck is just sort of normal size but since you measure your neck low the trap development brings the measurement way up. Tyson's actual neck muscles are much more impressive.
    holyfield from like bowe 3 necks was inpressive. if your neck is big your face looks also big. tyson and holyfield looks "different" from everyone else.

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
    ye dats the one abidi, see his head is leaned back, and its 20inches
    it makes no different his neck is still very big. you can increase with 1inches if you lean back. 19inches is bigger than middle of my thigh.

Comment

Tyson's neck was once measured as 21.5"... Views from the side can be especially misleading... size of the chest and head is more pronounced from side..

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
        My neck is alittle over 17inches and I'm only 5'7 160 and its natural that's to daddy. But what I saw in amateur wrestling is that nech bridges similar to tysons can help cause your rolling on your neck. I admit when I spar and ppl hit me in the face my neck never pops back cause of the thickness.
        yea your a beast, I saw you on youtube I think, built exactly like a mini Tyson. Looks like you got the power to..just the speed ain't the same (that's nothing to be ashamed of).

17 is massive for someone whos 5'7 1/2 I'm 5'6 and my neck is 15' 1/2 I do a lot of neck work to.

Comment

Working...
        X