Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Atheist always get humiliated if they debate a scholar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    More like.
    Christian: There is a God.
    Atheist: Well can you prove it?
    Christian: Absolute Emperical proof? No. But I can provide huge amounts of Historical fact, eye witness accounts, philosophical arguments and even scientific arguments though this does not necessarily mean its proof more of evidence.

Atheist: Whaaaaat?;I can't hear you! Therefore no evidence so I don't believe you.
    For me God reflects life .Hence love always overcomes hate.

Likewise there is a quote I like."In nature we see where God has been .In our fellow man we see where he is still at work-Robert Brault

Likewise for me God is the divine energy that caused the big bang to happen.
    Last edited by Richard; 12-13-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      It's chance influenced by survival of the fittest, why do you think wolves are bigger in Alaska than other areas? You either don't want to understand or are not intelligent enough to understand the concept.

You should read in to it because from your arguments I can tell you don't know much about it. Maybe then you can come back with some arguments to make me question it.

You believe God gave us all free will right? What are the odds of every human since Adam and Eve to making their life choices, relocating, pairing up having children rinsing and repeating until the your parent meet and produce you. Then everything in your life happens as you choose from all the different possibilities to have you posting here.

It's pretty crazy and can only be due to chance if you believe God gave us all free will. The odds aren't lucky, it's just the way things have happened.

I was talking the distance from the sun, atmosphere etc. Not the size of dogs. Lmao

Nothing you say to me makes. Shlt stinks no matter. There is no GOOD smelling feces.
      All animals have emotions fcking DUH. If we were supposed to just eat, fck, reproduce then there wouldnt have that. As humans we wouldnt fall in love. We wouldn't have a conscience. When a fish eats another fish do you think that fiah feels bad. No

But Ok. Buddy. Its not that deep to me. We are just talking. Lmao how senstive you guys are that dont believe in God. You guys hurl insults because youre angry with something about yourself. And i legit feel sorry for people like yall. Because i KNOW you dont walk around insulting people, you'd be getting the shlt smacked out of you daily. Ill pray for you bro.
      Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 12-14-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I was talking the distance from the sun etc. Not the size of dogs. Lmoa

Nothing you say to me makes. Shlt stinks no matter. There is no GOOD smelling feces.
        All animals have emotions fcking DUH. If we were supposed to just eat, fck, reproduce then there wouldnt have that. As humans we wouldnt fall in love. We wouldn't have a conscience. When a fish eats another fish do you think that fiah feels bad. No

But Ok. Buddy. Its not that deep to me. We are just talking. Lmao how senstive you guys are that dont believe in God. You guys hurl insults because youre angry with something about yourself. And i legit feel sorry for people like yall. Because i KNOW you dont walk around insulting people, you'd be getting the shlt smacked out of you daily. Ill pray for you bro.
        Dont let the haters get you my friend.As a believer in God myself (for me the divine energy that caused the universe to begin) I think Martin Luther King summed it up:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
          Dont let the haters get you my friend.As a believer in God myself (for me the divine energy that caused the universe to begin) I think Martin Luther King summed it up:

Yeah for sure. They are a hateful negative bunch. I guess that comes from not having any God in their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Still more believable than an invisible sky Wizard that needs you to worship him or punishes you for eternity. Talk about vanity, isn't that supposed to be a sin anyway?
            Yes, that something came from nothing and life just somehow spawned is highly believable...

This also does not clarify the statement you made, that animals don't turn into different species. I thought that was the crux of the evolution theory.

Comment

There is no logically reseaon for us to get that warm fuzzy feeling called love.

Lmao at you keep giving me insults across the Internet that you would NEVER say to my face. Lol. Youre so angry sad. I feel sorry for people like you. It shows hkw lonely and unloved you are. Im going to pray for you.

Your life is so uneventful that this basic conversation has you hurt. Lmao. Poor kid
              Please keep me in your prayers. So kind and noble of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Yes, that something came from nothing and life just somehow spawned is highly believable...

This also does not clarify the statement you made, that animals don't turn into different species. I thought that was the crux of the evolution theory.
                I mean when is the last time something crawled out of the ocean. Evolution doesn't stop. New, better, stronger species would keep crawling out the ocean.

Speaking of evolution it takes humans a year to learn how to walk. Years longer until a child can provide for itself We are the absolute weakest species. We should have beeen wiped out millions of years ago. Cant climb, cant run fast, weak, cant digest raw foods, low tolerance to hot and cold climate, no defense mechanism what so ever. Yet here we are. The most dominate species.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Please keep me in your prayers. So kind and noble of you.
                  I mean you jumped in to my comment insulting me. So educate me smart guy.

Now explain love. Explain the LOGICAL SCIENTIFIC reason for love.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    The way i see it is like this...

With or without God the evidence for the event (big bang) is unchanged.
                    Id say there is good science behind how planets form and can generate heat. I dont see any magic in there.

The idea of God designing and directing things to me makes little sense given the history of the universe and our planet.
                    The long processes from gasses to stars to the formation of the heavy elements to planets etc etc. The time and violence.
                    With life it seems like its eat or be eaten. So much extinction and natural disasters.

But we've been through this.
                    Like you said, no need to go over it.
                    The idea that a natural explanation will suffice when postulating a cause, or a theory of development (set of causes) can be a great argument. But how much of the atheists natural explanations are actually proven? If we take the big bang one must assume that particles and waves travel, and eventually reach us, the same as when they left the first reaches of time. How do we know that? How do we know that waves reaching us are coming directly from a source? and are not somehow redirected? Or are changed in transit?

The Big Bang happens to be a theory that is very similar to a cosmology, a creation myth. If I want to tell the age of a tree, I can compare the rings and know for a fact that a tree is a certain age. But the Big Bang theory is predicated on an event that we cannot make such a comparison.

And how do we account for life? There is no natural theory that can explain empirically how something can become organic. No natural explanation at all.

And when GGGloveking says he is not from a monkey you may take that as arrogance but in fact the theory of evolution which is based on the idea that the environment will weed out traits counterproductive to survival of the species, cannot explain how quickly human beings developed from primates. The idea that the thumb is the reason is ludicrious as many primates use tools, extensively. The idea that it is big brains, etc also does not explain why we were able to evolve so quickly.

The point is many theories that purport to explain things, do not do so to the degree purported.

Comment

I mean you jumped in to my comment insulting me. So educate me smart guy.

Now explain love. Explain the LOGICAL SCIENTIFIC reason for love.
                      Love and cuteness. If babies were not cute, mothers would murder them. In Primate communities, like Long tail Macaques, the babies are already very roughly treated, and have a high mortality rate. What saves them is being cute. Human babies also have evolved to a point where they have bald heads, big eyes...making the mother want to take care of the baby.

Love and affection are all traits that cause cohesion. They create an initial chemical reaction in our bodies, that give us pause to allow for social bonds, taboos (whom one can have relations with, etc), and a hierarchy. I LOVE my goldfish but love my parents more...

A great example of this is the Australian Aborigines. They are actually a very advanced group spiritually. From the idea of social bonds vis a vis Love, the Aboriginals developed a complex social system of different Totem animals that determine whom one belongs to, whom one can marry, have conflicts with, and what one can/cannot eat.

Comment

Working...
                      X