No announcement yet.

**** all you floyd haters..seriously ya'll are hoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strugler View Post
    Naaaah its called racial profiling........lol.......now i have to be asian just so i can like PAC.........What if im a Mexican American?.... enough with the racial stuff.
    All im saying is who wouldnt be proud "dominating" mexican legends.Ofcourse you're in the other side of the fence so i dont really blame you if you didnt give PAC his props in an internet boxing forum.........but in private i know you guys do.LOL........yes you do.
    You don't have to be **** to like Paq, lol but I'd be willin to bet you're Asian. But you're right, that's beside the point. But dominating guys who on their way out no matter the race (since were not makin this racial) is somthin only a weak people would need to do to even get on the map to begin with, lol I'm just sayin...

And Paq did anything but dominate Morales in the first fight and Marquez in either fight lol. Maybe that's a reason why he doesn't get in the ring with any elite fighters? lol Who knows..

Nah I don't give Paq his "props" on here or anywhere else. And you shouldn't feel offended that I don't. I mean he's a good fighter no question, but theres plenty of good fighters out there. It's just weak that he's one of em that always enters the ring with a handicap in his favor. Between him and Calzaghe, I don't know which one beats older legends better lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
        your attempt at comedy is a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
          your attempt at comedy is a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
            is that you???

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
              is that you???

Comment

• Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                You don't have to be **** to like Paq, lol but I'd be willin to bet you're Asian. But you're right, that's beside the point. But dominating guys who on their way out no matter the race (since were not makin this racial) is somthin only a weak people would need to do to even get on the map to begin with, lol I'm just sayin...

And Paq did anything but dominate Morales in the first fight and Marquez in either fight lol. Maybe that's a reason why he doesn't get in the ring with any elite fighters? lol Who knows..

Nah I don't give Paq his "props" on here or anywhere else. And you shouldn't feel offended that I don't. I mean he's a good fighter no question, but theres plenty of good fighters out there. It's just weak that he's one of em that always enters the ring with a handicap in his favor. Between him and Calzaghe, I don't know which one beats older legends better lol.

how much you wanna bet? LOL

Come on now, you guys are supposed to be a " Legacy " in boxing....youre just mad that a new kid out of no where stealing the spotlight from a boxing powerhouse like Mexico.Funny thing is the most insecure bunch are "some"of the Mexican Americans.no offence and all.
                I bet you're a young kid with Mexican descent/chicano........A very few of you are acting as if old Julio himself is reading the board and judging your every post.LOL
                Man, its a psychology thing......anyway, whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                  Actually Manny did fight 2 black fighters and he steamed rolled right through them, but then again there really arent any GOOD black fighters now in the lower weight classes (FLYW-LW)
                  There are at 135 and 140. You've never heard of Timothy Bradley, Kendell Holt, or Nate Campbell? All world champions.

Comment

Working...
                  X