No announcement yet.

**** all you floyd haters..seriously ya'll are hoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    People also said Jones would whoop Calzaghe, but when you asked them to bet on it they crawled up their own arse. Why? because it was just smack talk they wanted them to win, but deep down they did not have faith that they would.

Heart over heard rule.
    People actually bet on Hatton hence Mayweather being a 2:1 compared to the 4:1 Calzaghe was.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      People actually bet on Hatton hence Mayweather being a 2:1 compared to the 4:1 Calzaghe was.

More fool them

Comment

larry is on point on this one......

i have a question to all floyd hater that i really want an answer to:
        why do you all bring up the fact that floyd "ducked" cotto at 147, bu refuse to even mention cotto "ducking" floyd at 140?

Comment

i love hoes

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            It is true. Time and time again I've seen fighters do the same crap Floyd has been ****ted on for doing and they get no ****!
            Not true, even the most hated poster FLAWLESS posted a link of how many people picked Hatton to win. Alot of people were saying watch out for Hatton's body attack and Sin said "I'll finally respect Floyd for taking this fight"

Truth be told, Floyd ain't getting any respect regardless of what he does, reason being because he is undefeated. RJJ took alot of **** also and it was after he lost that people finally woke up and understood his resume wasn't bad at all, infact it was a damn good resume
            Since Jose Luis Castillo, Floyd stopped taking real challenges... Victoriano Sosa (ha,ha), Phillip N'dou (ha,ha,ha), DeMarcus Corley (ha), Henry Bruseles (ha,ha,ha), Arturo Gatti (Even Floyd said he was a C class figther, after beating him he said he was a great champ, hahaha what a dush bag), Zab Judah (after getting beaten by Baldomir), Carlos Baldomir (the worlds worst lineal champ), an old Oscar de la Hoya (the same one Pac just humiliated) and to finish of, Ricky "I'm only good at 140" Hatton, pleaseeeeeeeeeee to you consider these challenges.

Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Paul Williams and Antonio Magrarito, now these are challenges, even though I think Floyd has the ability to beat them he just disregarded them by saying "they don't bring nothing to the table"... Yea Right.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
              larry is completeley on point on this one......

why do you all bring up the fact that floyd "ducked" cotto at 147, bu refuse to even mention cotto "ducking" floyd at 140?

Well its not just about him not fighting Cotto is it? there are other fighters he never faced.

Let me ask you something........how is it Pacquiao has a better resume than Mayweather when they both fought in the same era?

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
                larry is on point on this one......

Uhhh, I see some short term memory here, don't you remember Floyd saying Cotto was to young for him back when Cotto was at 140...

Since Jose Luis Castillo, Floyd stopped taking real challenges... Victoriano Sosa (ha,ha), Phillip N'dou (ha,ha,ha), DeMarcus Corley (ha), Henry Bruseles (ha,ha,ha), Arturo Gatti (Even Floyd said he was a C class figther, after beating him he said he was a great champ, hahaha what a dush bag), Zab Judah (after getting beaten by Baldomir), Carlos Baldomir (the worlds worst lineal champ), an old Oscar de la Hoya (the same one Pac just humiliated) and to finish of, Ricky "I'm only good at 140" Hatton, pleaseeeeeeeeeee to you consider these challenges.

Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Paul Williams and Antonio Magrarito, now these are challenges, even though I think Floyd has the ability to beat them he just disregarded them by saying "they don't bring nothing to the table"... Yea Right.
                Last edited by MR.PLANAS; 04-05-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Not true, even the most hated poster FLAWLESS posted a link of how many people picked Hatton to win. Alot of people were saying watch out for Hatton's body attack and Sin said "I'll finally respect Floyd for taking this fight"

Truth be told, Floyd ain't getting any respect regardless of what he does, reason being because he is undefeated. RJJ took alot of **** also and it was after he lost that people finally woke up and understood his resume wasn't bad at all, infact it was a damn good resume

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...weather+Hatton

Floyd Mayweather 226 63.84%
                  Ricky Hatton 128 36.16%

Double the amount that believed Hatton would win.

Lets not play games here. Floyd fan need to stop pretending that the whole world believed Floyd was going to be KO'd by Baldomir, Hatton, DLH etc.

Let me ask you this, do you consider Floyd the greatest fighter of this generation?

Now, compare Mosley, Hopkins, Marquez careers at THIS stage to Floyd's. Now who took the most risks?

Now if you said Floyd has taken more risks than any of those 3 fighters, you're pretty much admitting you are just being spiteful because there is no truth to that.

How can the greatest fighter of this generation have taken the least amount of risks compared to THESE great fighters?
                  Last edited by 2501; 04-05-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

if floyd didnt act like a ***** we wouldnt treat him like one.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...weather+Hatton

Floyd Mayweather 226 63.84%
                      Ricky Hatton 128 36.16%

Double the amount that believed Hatton would win.

Lets not play games here. Floyd fan need to stop pretending that the whole world believed Floyd was going to be KO'd by Baldomir, Hatton, DLH etc.

Let me ask you this, do you consider Floyd the greatest fighter of this generation?

Now, compare Mosley, Hopkins, Marquez careers at THIS stage to Floyd's. Now who took the most risks?

Now if you said Floyd has taken more risks than any of those 3 fighters, you're pretty much admitting you are just being spiteful because there is no truth to that.

How can the greatest fighter of this generation have taken the least amount of risks compared to THESE great fighters?
                      At age 30 Hopkins had taken no risks. Or should I say he had no legacy whatsoever at that stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X