No announcement yet.

Brothers of the UsyK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers of the UsyK

Commemorating all of the Usyk fans on here. On May 11, Usyk goes for all the gold in the cruiserweight division along with the Muhammad Ali trophy for winning the WBSS tournament against Murat Gassiev in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

WAR USYK!!

Brothers of the Usyk

Tony Trick-Pony
    Shontae D'marc
    DramaShow
    Cheek busting
    Good, yeah!!!

I'm a big fan of Usyk. He is in tough with Gassiev who I also like a lot but I think Usyk wins a close one.

I don't think it's gonna happen in May though. Almost certain to be pushed back and I have my suspicion it won't be in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I'm a big fan of Usyk. He is in tough with Gassiev who I also like a lot but I think Usyk wins a close one.

I don't think it's gonna happen in May though. Almost certain to be pushed back and I have my suspicion it won't be in Saudi Arabia.
      Man, I hope it doesn't get pushed back. Boxing is really trying my patience this year. GGG-Canelo II has fallen out. Crawford-Horn pushed back. Saunders-Murray pushed back. What the hell is going on?

Comment

Gotta maintain that fresh look...

Comment

Comment

I like his dedication and I like his high energy level BUT I like punchers, Usyk is not that. I was actually liking Dorticos' chances in the tournament but Gassiev was a real surprise, I'm going with him in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              VERY FEEL...

Comment

Put me on the list. I am a big Usyk fan. I think he is the best of a some very good cruiserweights.

Comment

YASSSSS! Great to hear the date is finally set!!

One day after my birthday too!! Gonna be a great weekend.

WAR USYK let's unify these titles baby! then let the venture up to HW begin!

I think Usyk could be a solid 220-230 at HW while still keeping his speed and maybe even adding power.

He has the frame for sure. And he's definitely tall enough I think he's like 6'3'' which isn't the best for this new age of HW but with his technique and speed he could pull it off..

one fight at a time, doe.. DOn't wanna think ahead this fight on May 11th is against a stone cold Russian killer!

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Working...
                    X