Collapse
No announcement yet.

In general Rugby players are tougher then sissy American footballers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In general Pretty Boy32 has sucked more black dick than Madonna.

Comment

This is untrue, sure they may be missing a few more teeth but they are in no way tougher, or as athletic. Please don't bring up Haynes, he's not a top level NFL player but is over-rated already.

How has no one flamed PB32 for making this thread btw? C'mon guys, up your game.

Comment

American football is different now than it used to be its softer and more pussifed.
        NFL makes **** up as they go because the game has no governing body I bet you 90% of the fans don't fully understand the rules .
        Rugby has governing body so the game has maintained its integrity through out the years and its consistent on every level

So in short yes its now soft sissy league compared to Rugby but that wasn't always the case

Comment

Hayne can't even get enough playing time on a crappy 49ers squad that can use all the help they can get.

Comment

In general, Pretty Boy 32 has an anus more loose than American gay ****stars'.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I used to be a huge football and for some reason the last few years I have little to no interest. Ive probably watched about ten minutes of it this year and was completely bored. I agree they both suck.
              Happens with sports. I've had fazes with NBA where I watch religiously, get bored, & come back like 2 years later.

I'll never get tired of college football though. TOO many possibilities.
              Am getting a little tired of boxing now that the Ali/Frazier hype matchup came and went.

Comment

I played some rugby in school and am watching the world cup but I'm not much of a fan. Having said that, I can't stand American Football, it just goes on and on and for a high impact sport, it should be a lot shorter. I can understand cricket and baseball, with innings and a slower nature of play but an impact sport should not go over 3 hours lol

Then again, it's all ads, with the wall street journal calculating that on average there is 11-17 minutes of actual in game action and over 100 ads....100!

Jeez, how Americans can stand this is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I played some rugby in school and am watching the world cup but I'm not much of a fan. Having said that, I can't stand American Football, it just goes on and on and for a high impact sport, it should be a lot shorter. I can understand cricket and baseball, with innings and a slower nature of play but an impact sport should not go over 3 hours lol

Then again, it's all ads, with the wall street journal calculating that on average there is 11-17 minutes of actual in game action and over 100 ads....100!

Jeez, how Americans can stand this is beyond me.
                  Like I said all this is brand new the average NFL game duration went up by an hour. (3hours)yet the actual game is 60 minutes ( 4 quarters 15 minutes per quarter)

Now it's all about advertising revenue on networks someone needs to save the NFL from themselves

Comment

American football should be rather called "rugby soccer".

Comment

you mean padding like these that they used to wear and get tons of injuries that were career threatening?

Comment

Working...
                      X