Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: I Don't Wish Kovalev Well - He Quit Against Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

No idea what is up here. Jackson slammed Kov and his ego right after their falling out. Kov responds he got nothing from Jackson but good mitt work. Now this as Kov signs a complete unknown on the professional level to train him (who at least speaks the same language). Kov has spent the last few months making excuses about both Ward loses and blaming anyone and everything but himself, and Jackson just made excuses for his fighter loses an embarrassingly one sided fight to Danny Jacobs on a blister on his fighters tender toe and on Jacobs coming in for the fight at 1.7 tons or something lame.

I really liked both of these guys about 18 months ago. Now? I am cheering against both.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Interesting to read bro, it's always storied like this grab my attention, it's general interactions that show a true show of character. Shame to hear Kov is a d***.
        U couldn't tell he was a complete D*** by the plethora of context clues ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Kovalev is a crying quitter that's true but as his former coach he needs to show some respect, this truly shows he was the wrong guy for kovalev..you can't win with someone in the corner who wishes for your downfall..jackson is a two faced snake
          The last thing we need on this site is more tunnel vision narratives like this.

-Never mind Kovalev has uttered racist twitter rants while having a black trainer.

-Never mind JDJ stated that Kovalev either threatened, or actually gotten physical violent with him before all this.

-Never mind Sanchez corroborated that Kovalev doesn't listen to, and therefore has no respect for his coaches.

-Never mind Kovalev completely marginalized Jackson once he reached his highest pinnacle, (1st Ward fight) by bringing a Russian coach to the corner and telling Jackson to stop talking.

U sound moronic by suggesting JDJ should show some respect.
          Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-14-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Sanchez basically said Kovalev was a POS. Kovalev has often been compared to GGG. They basically have the same fanbase. At least most hardcore fans that like one seem to like the other. Sad thing is, Kovalev is a more talented fighter than GGG. He just doesn’t have it between the ears. He also doesn’t have it in his chest or between his legs. I’m not a GGG fan. But if Kovalev had half GGG’s heart and ballz, he’d be damn near unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              the Ward fanboys who lost the first fight and had to shoot to the balls in the second one are a force to be reckoned with!
              Wow the only one who has a clue on this thread. Ask them how in the fuc do dirty low blows count as points and then work for a knock out. Only biased fan boys thought that was a legit knock out. Had a living room full of people watching the fight at my house and we all felt that fight stunk and it was a dirty outcome let happened by the incompetent ref Tony Weeks. Showing his biased for the black fighter so fricken obvious.

Comment

It was subpar cheating by the ref that night.

Comment

I’m not saying Kovalev was winning but he got stopped after getting hit in the nuts 3 times when the ref probably should have been taking a point from Ward really weird stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    JDJ has a stable full of fighters. Kovalev is the one who had to hire an obscure trainer
                    Kovalev should reach out to Owen Roddy to train him. Get him hitting like a truck.

Comment

TBH I liked Kovalev as a boxer but I always saw that he was a scummy type. He's the type that will piss in your front garden after going for a few drinks.

As for JDJ, I thought a few years a go he was going to be the next big trainer where many will join. However after listening to him the pass few months, he doesn't seem to have integrity... and does seem bitter.

If you make weight, you make weight. Those are the current rules so play by them.

As for looking to jump ship to Ward's camp, he was ****ed up by radio raheem when he snitched on himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X