Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who can beat him???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steak View Post
    watch his fights with Cordoba and Addy and you will see his flaws.
    Neither Córdoba nor Addy tried to march in on Rigondeaux, they both played conterpunchers.

When Addy tried to do it in the first round, see what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
      He's not inconsistent at all, you are talking only 1 fight here, yet you call the man inconsistent. How so? His 7th pro fight!

Amateur is a different sport only when it suits you. Now you're gonna say he had over 400 amateur bouts.

For ANY fighter to clearly defeat a vet like Córdoba in his 7th pro fight is quite an achievement. If someone doesn't see it that way, he's simply hating.
      cordoba was a very good win for a dude with 7 fights.

Still doesn't answer the questions about riggy. Like what happens vs a hard nosed dude like salido. Or a bomber like donaire.

If he ran from that shot from cordoba, what happens when el ciclone blasts him or poony blows through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        cordoba was a very good win for a dude with 7 fights.

Still doesn't answer the questions about riggy. Like what happens vs a hard nosed dude like salido. Or a bomber like donaire.

If he ran from that shot from cordoba, what happens when el ciclone blasts him or poony blows through him.
        I agree with Mister Liquor on this one.

I still have my doubts about Rigo and was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I agree with Mister Liquor on this one.

I still have my doubts about Rigo and was thinking the exact same thing.
          you're my fantasy sports target now. i remember you called your shot talking withme before the season (never gave you the credit for it yet)

Comment

Nonito
            Agbeko
            Juanma
            Gamboa

Comment

poony....hahahahha

Comment

Rigs on a good night is nearly untouchable. A great inside fighter will bother him big time, if you try and outbox him using distance, you will never win.

I think a few guys out there can make it tough for him especially if he has an off night..Gamboa, Donaire, maybe Nishioka. You have to be up on him though, you give him room to work, you are likely toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  cuz he ran for his life when he got popped in the mouth. then cordoba fought his way back into the fight and made it a legit split decision, anyone could have won that fight and it wouldn't be considered a robbery

that was the death of his chances against all the big dogs from 118-130 RIGHT NOW. If the fights were to happen today, which is what we're talking about. He didn't say, in a year, or in 2 years.
                  Rigo ran for his life LOL!
                  Rigo has more than 400 fights in his back, he fought (no matter that he was in amateur) with all kind of boxers, fast boxers, skillful boxers, and strong boxers...
                  The fight wiht Cordoba was only a Rigo's mistake and not a Cordoba's succes.
                  I don't like Rigo vs Cordoba, any way the figth would be a UD.
                  Anyway and because of Cordoba's claim, three judges of the MB reevaluated the fight and the result was a clear UD.
                  Please don't mention again Cordoba as a real rival to Rigo, Cordoba is a mediocre boxer, 5 levels down the Rigo's class

Salido would be ko in 3 rounds fighting Rigo. Fighting Rigo is very dangerous for the health for a forward boxer with poor defense and poor technique.

Comment

most hype in the history of boxing for a fght that hasn't fought 10 fghts

Comment

Working...
                    X