• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When u hit 30 and your arse is still a liberal

Comment

Little Alex you were born a c.u.c.k

Little Alex!! fer chrisakes!

Comment

Thread is bizarre, what kind of men are being bred these days. fuming.

Comment

I wish the poll was public.

Comment

You become a cuck when your name is Alex Kid.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              You become a cuck when your name is Alex Kid.

everyone is a cukk or pre cukk and all men like cokk thats just a fact of life

1) We are hard wired to enjoy watching others have sex and to see a woman in pleasure

2) We are hard wired to identify with another mans cokk when we watch po.rn sex etc (as if it were our own)

(but ud soon find you dis identify with it rather quickly if it were you and him alone, and there would be a fast shift from turn on to eww gross gay fcuk off)

("If" you could suck your own cokk you would and that would turn you on)
              Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

being a cuckhold is just liek watching po.rn or a live po.rn show, I dont see why thats so different to what we all do on our computer, the only thing extreme or odd about it is when its your own wife you are watching

Thats where the shame part comes into it, its like you are giving your women to another man its almost beta submissive and feminine, which is disgusting to other red blooded men, but really the cuckhold guy doesnt care about jealousy/possessiveness so much and is just getting off on the live po.rn show

Unless he is a bit feminine and submissive and beta in that case he might enjoy that part I dont know, and yes straight men should not respect him, he is like a fa9.

I think thats why liberal men get labelled cukks ebcause tehya re essentially saying come fcuk our women to the men form otehr countries, they are doing the same type of non red blooded, weak ,submissive, beta thing

A red blooded alpha male fcuks his women guards them with violence, and tries to take otehr peoples women, he doesnt hand them over to otehr men thats for liberal fa9s
                Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  OMG the poor sod, (if true and not a cool story) that is weakness desperation and neediness personified, wow it sucks to be needy the less neediness you have the better off you are. Starting to love hard work independence from people emotionally, these kind of things.

All you can rely on is yourself (I hope)
                  Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Alex, you’re a sick individual. You need to seek professional help
                  Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  You are the coolest mod ive ever witnessed sir Boston guy.

I will see a professional

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Funny story. Now I can't say for sure if it really happened but I heard this from a few different people so there must be some truth to it.

A guy I know used to date this girl who was known to be promiscuous. Supposedly one night she was at an apartment getting teamed on/trained on by three different dudes while her boyfriend sat in his car crying. Worst of all, he actually waited for her and gave her a ride home!

He definitely crossed the cuck line that night. No turning back now.
                  LL at "a guy i know"

no need to use euphemisms for your love life derranged.

with the way you pander to liberal social justice causes its quite obvious that story is about you.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post

LL at "a guy i know"

no need to use euphemisms for your love life derranged.

with the way you pander to liberal social justice causes its quite obvious that story is about you.

Na it wasn't me lad. But believe what you will.

Comment

Its complex one thing seems alpha and masculine and is, sometimes it seems it is and isnt, sometimes what seems weak is strong, and sometimes what seems weak is weak, and sometimes what is superior strength wise internally is weaker externally in the real world, with regards to masculinity/alpha/being a cuck.

Is the cuck really weaker if he doesn't give a fcuk about peopel taking his women? or is he stronger emotionally? (so long as it isnt submissive it could be seen as stronger)

Is the red blooded man thats easily threatened really more alpha when hes more easily threatened? He isnt inside emotionally but he probably is in the real world ie he will take action to make sure natural selection takes place in the way it should ie in his favor or he will be motivated to do so and the cuck will not
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X