Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why arent fans allowed to get excited by lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hum? Bro? U slam every fighter that aren't white lol this is ridiculous giberish coming from u. Is Loma a good fighter? Yes. Is he a atg fighter? Heeeeell no nothing close to it. He wont be greater than fighters like Jmm or morales let alone atg status. Get over it and bite the brick.......

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      'bumachenko' 'lomafraud' 'hypejob' 'he fights bums' 'not a p4p fighter' 'is that what the fuss is about' - some of the comments ive seen this week from different posters .

the less blatant posters have just gone down the route of lying and saying he shipped punishment and got 'hit too much' when his opponent landed about 1 in 10 of his shots.

why have you miserable pricks got to hate so much?

lomachenko is past the point of being 'hype'. Hes the pound for pound number 1 not some prospect. Hes the greatest amateur fighter of all time. Hes fought 4 fights where people said he was up against it (rigondeaux, walters, russell, linares) and beat 3 of them without breaking sweat and stopped the other one. So why are people just lying and saying he fights weak opponents?

If he loses again, its because his opponent is a brilliant fighter, lomas proven already.

Even pedraza was top 5, compare his opponent to hurds comeback opponent. Most fighters fight lower ranked 'stay busy' opponents when they are healthy let alone coming back from injury.

And why cant he be compared to ATG's in fantasy fights? Why cant fans be excited when they see a fighter as talented as lomachenko? I cant think of a fighter in history who is doing what hes done in such a short space of time. He was ****ing 396-1 as a amateur. Hes making world class opponents look average. Stop making out these past fighters were unbeatable. Lomachenko is a special talent and deserves the praise hes getting.

and if you justify hating on him cause 'i cant stand his fans doe' youre a ****ing loser
      Because his face looked like he was in a car accident after the non punching Pedraza landed on it. Plus you keep saying that he's the best pfp when he isn't. Lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        It's good visuals, the way he makes his opponents reset. What I can't stomach is how I've seen others apply a more consistent/ authoritative offense when they got their opponent out of position, there is this large gap of weak sauce between the solid punches Lomacheno lands and I constantly have to listen to the commentators jizz themselves at the weak sauce.
        Yeah I know what you're saying.

He definitely has holes in his game.

That said, so far, he's put together some very good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Where do I say I'm black or even American? I don't care for those. You obviously do. I just observed a fact with this poster. Go through his posts.

I won't address an ignorant person like you anymore.

Bye.
          You dont even know me bro yet you think I'm ignorant. Dumb **** just cant keep coming out of your mouth can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
            You dont even know me bro yet you think I'm ignorant. Dumb **** just cant keep coming out of your mouth can it?
            What's your point? Davis is the easiest fight for Loma?

Comment

What's your point? Davis is the easiest fight for Loma?
              Lord have mercy in your soul man. It's probably better we dont talk. I dont want you thinking I'm racist because I dont like the black fighters you like and I like other fighters who might not be black.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                Lord have mercy in your soul man. It's probably better we dont talk. I dont want you thinking I'm racist because I dont like the black fighters you like and I like other fighters who might not be black.
                How many ****en alts are you going to post under lmao. Geez lmao.

Comment

can't see how he's fighting bums, that pedraza guy can fight a little and he made lomachenko look like a little brother in terms of size. same with linares, he can fight more than a little and although he hit lomachenko he was eventually outclassed and stopped.

these guys are not world beating, elite fighters that he's fighting, sorry. so in that regard there is room for detractors to detract. you do teh same thing, buddy, don't act like you're above it. you're one of the most biased posters on this website and it seems racially motivated.

let's talk about some of the wins; rigondeaux was past it and fighting a bigger guy. linares is a very talented fighter but he's always had issues with durability and intangibles. i mean FFS, anybody remember when he used to roll the wrong way with right hands? nick walters was a strong, dangerous fighter, but his standing was largely off fo a stoppage of donaire, who we now understand to be a very old fighter, and vic darchinyan, who we knew was not only old, but shot, way back then!

so you see, any resume can be poked at. when you're considered the very best fighter in the world and the greatest amateur boxer of all time you are held to a different standard.

don't act like you don't have completely different stnadards for fighters based on where they come from or the color of their skin. nobody takes you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah I know what you're saying.

He definitely has holes in his game.

That said, so far, he's put together some very good wins.

large gap of weak sauce

that dude was a floyd mayweather nuthugger for f3Cing years! lomachenko threw close to 120 punches in the 11th round!

it's called boxing. you need to move your head, feint, and move your feet, or nobody is going to believe you when you are actually trying to bait them in for a counterpunch and do real damage. of ocurse if floyd did it that guy would be posting emoji pictures of goats and beating his chest.

Comment

Don't proclaim someone great when they have ways to go to earn that title. What's the most memorable and best Loma fight, opponent wise? There is none.

By the time he's finished with Crolla, he would've three C level fighters in Linares, Pedraza, and Crolla in his last 3 fights. He also has the Salido loss. What's so great about this? The amateurs... bla bla bla.
                      So Tank's best win is a C level fighter? lol way to **** on your favorite fighter's resume. I guess that makes Mares a D level fighter and Cuellar probably an F.

Comment

Working...
                      X