No announcement yet.

10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I saw a very unstable live feed on Twitter for obviously free. 2 guys live streamed it and they had thousands of guys watching their feed by the view count and comments alone.

So yeah why would someone pay almost $100 for a weak card with 2 of the best heavyweights where one can easily outbox and run away from the other for 12 rounds even tho he's been in rehab and on hiatus for 3 years from the ring?

Also seriously why is PPV so much cheaper in the UK than in USA? Whats the reasoning behind that exactly? Dont u guys get to see a bunch of our PPV fights for free on SKY as well?

Why does America over charge for this?
    Sky puts on garbage fights on PPV. A lot of those SKY PPVs would never be PPV fights in the US. Whyte/Parker? Brook/Gavin Bellew/Usy, AJ/Molina. Fights like Thurman/Porter, Thurman/Garcia, Jacobs/Derv, Loma/Linares would be PPV fights in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      Sky puts on garbage fights on PPV. A lot of those SKY PPVs would never be PPV fights in the US. Whyte/Parker? Brook/Gavin Bellew/Usy, AJ/Molina. Fights like Thurman/Porter, Thurman/Garcia, Jacobs/Derv, Loma/Linares would be PPV fights in the UK.
      Interesting but your PPV prices are like 1/4 ours why is that?

I have a friend who throws PPV fight parties and he even illegally streams them so. I think here in USA they gotta bring the PPV prices down if they actually want us to pay for them he legit way.

I was even gonna go see WilderFury live at staples center until I saw the ticket prices WTF they acted like these are 2 big name super start house hold fighters when the casuals didn't even know who either of them were till after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... now: can you imagine how many illegal streams were for Floyd vs Pac?...
        They hired a very diligent team of hackers for that fight as well as the last few Mayweather fights to hit the streaming sites with a pretty effective DOS (denial of service) attack and closed them down. If you remember the 1 hour delay in the start of the fight it was because they waited for all the last minute buys from viewers who lost their streams.

Comment

Great news, the more pirates, the more promoters losre money! Ppv should be retired, especially because of these massive deals Dazn, espn and show cbs handed out!

Comment

Streaming is cheaper lool, i payd 0 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I streamed it. If they priced it like they do in the UK ($20-25), I would have bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                They hired a very diligent team of hackers for that fight as well as the last few Mayweather fights to hit the streaming sites with a pretty effective DOS (denial of service) attack and closed them down. If you remember the 1 hour delay in the start of the fight it was because they waited for all the last minute buys from viewers who lost their streams.
                ... I can't remember that, because I watched that fight for free on a TV channel in my country (they still use to air the huge fights)...

Comment

Boxing fans are a disgrace. They don't deserve anything. I wish the law would pursue every single person for illegal activity and throw them in jail and shoot them. I purchased the PPV to support the sport.

Comment

Its alot of trash on this site, im suprised the mods allow it

Comment

I know in Australia we have to pay a fair bit. $70.00 a month to have Foxtel (pay TV) then an additional $50-$70 to get access to the main event.

Comment

Working...
                      X