10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Hmmmm. Racism much?
    Death Adder is of Mexican descent. The national currency in Mexico is the peso. How is posting"You of all people should know food stamps go about as far as pesos" racist?

Try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Yes, carpet head, there are people that use other people's food stamp card to buy their groceries and the people with the food stamps get paid for it. Try to keep up blue gums.
      I'm impressed that you can post while in the middle of a caravan evading tear gas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Death Adder is of Mexican descent. The national currency in Mexico is the peso. How is posting"You of all people should know food stamps go about as far as pesos" racist?

Try harder next time.
        You know damn well what you implied.

Comment

You know damn well what you implied.
          I didn't imply anything. I outright stated it. So do tell how its racist. If I posted to an American food stamps go as about as far as a dollar, would that be racist? Change it tod you know food stamps go about as far as a euro to someone from England, would that be racist?

You're trying too hard because you got exposed in the other thread for lying about saying almost all the LDBC picked Wilder as the winner.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            10 million illegal streams

... now: can you imagine how many illegal streams were for Floyd vs Pac?...

Comment

I didn't imply anything. I outright stated it. So do tell how its racist. If I posted to an American food stamps go as about as far as a dollar, would that be racist? Change it tod you know food stamps go about as far as a euro to someone from England, would that be racist?

You're trying too hard because you got exposed in the other thread for lying about saying almost all the LDBC picked Wilder as the winner.

Pathetic.
              I'm not going to spell out what you want me to because you're trying to put words into my mouth.

Euros aren't used in England FYI.

Comment

I'm impressed that you can post while in the middle of a caravan evading tear gas.
                I'm impressed that you can post while in the middle of a jail cell evading another dick in your ass.

Comment

I'm not going to spell out what you want me to because you're trying to put words into my mouth.

Euros aren't used in England FYI.
                  No I'm not. You're just desperately trying too hard to get back because again you got exposed in the other thread because you didn't watch the video and went with your usual race based assumptions and I and others called you out on it.

True, I should've said pound sterling.

Comment

This is nothing new. It's been going on for over a decade now, longer even. But I really believe the May/Pac is partly to blame for poor PPV numbers too. Fans are tired of shelling out steep prices for disappointing fights. Especially without any compelling undercards. This will be the trend going forward.

Comment

Try harder next time.
                      I don't know what a peso looks like. You on the other hand have good dealings with crack, welfare and foodstamps being of the wild urban African decent.

Food stamps gets you far where you are, isn't that right boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X