Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Trump Will Win Re Election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Yeah, it is weird.

I mean, I could understand if someone said "Sure, he's a total cunt of a human being, but I think he is effective at what he does, and sometimes, great leaders can be shitty people. I don't have to like him to think he is the best choice, at this time, for this job."

But his supporters deny that he is a morally bankrupt cunt, or love him for it.
    He’s given a voice to a bunch of ****s and they will support him no matter what

Problem for him is that they are a small minority and he has offended way more

If the rest get off their arse, it will be a landslide

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Dems will win if there’s a decent turnout in swing states and we saw that in mid-terms

Trump is toxic
      Haha have you ever been right about anything?

Toxic Trump is polling higher than Obama, and the economy is on fire.

Are you a paid shill? Or do you genuinely believe the rubbish that you post?

Democrats couldn't even win back the senate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Hillary had a much better chance at winning than any of the current candidates so yes...it's a pretty safe bet that Trump will get re-elected.
        I don't keep up much with Canadian politics, but what are the chances that Trudeau gets re-elected in your country? Is he through with all the recent scandals or does he still have political life?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          I don't keep up much with Canadian politics, but what are the chances that Trudeau gets re-elected in your country? Is he through with all the recent scandals or does he still have political life?
          He better be out.

Comment

It will depend on many things but I would consider Trump the betting favourite at this stage.

Comment

As a Canadian, if you follow the mainstream media up here then you’ll think he has no chance of being re-elected.

But if you do research, speak with Americans (I have many friends down south who don’t tow a particular party line) and your economy is doing fantastic. It’s a good thing too, because Canada would be in a recession if the US economy wasn’t doing so well.

Add that to the Democrats who are running against him, and yeah I believe trump will win again.

It’s the ****ing ECONOMY! People can say all they want that transsexual rights and all that crap is important, it’s not. They’re not VOTING issues. While the democrats are bending over backwards to try and appeal to the people who are already voting for them, they’re ostracizing the undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                He really should be through...buy so many voters are clueless so it's hard to say. I hope they don't fuk things up and give him another term. Here's the weird thing...the election is on Oct 21st and there is so little noise about it whereas the US election is over one year away and and the volume is cranked up pretty high. I'm pretty sure more Canadians are following the US election than their own.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  As a Canadian, if you follow the mainstream media up here then you’ll think he has no chance of being re-elected.

But if you do research, speak with Americans (I have many friends down south who don’t tow a particular party line) and your economy is doing fantastic. It’s a good thing too, because Canada would be in a recession if the US economy wasn’t doing so well.

Add that to the Democrats who are running against him, and yeah I believe trump will win again.

It’s the ****ing ECONOMY! People can say all they want that transsexual rights and all that crap is important, it’s not. They’re not VOTING issues. While the democrats are bending over backwards to try and appeal to the people who are already voting for them, they’re ostracizing the undecided.
                  Canadian mainstream media is horribly biased anti-Trump. You will never get honest reporting from them on the US political scene.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    He really should be through...buy so many voters are clueless so it's hard to say. I hope they don't fuk things up and give him another term. Here's the weird thing...the election is on Oct 21st and there is so little noise about it whereas the US election is over one year away and and the volume is cranked up pretty high. I'm pretty sure more Canadians are following the US election than their own.
                    And that’s how it always is, then they go vote on some stupid issue that they feel is important like how much money the CBC gets to tell them how to vote

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Haha have you ever been right about anything?

Toxic Trump is polling higher than Obama, and the economy is on fire.

Are you a paid shill? Or do you genuinely believe the rubbish that you post?

Democrats couldn't even win back the senate.
                      2.1% GDP

It’s on fire!!!!!!

Dems won mid term vote by 9%

Yeah, I am always wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X