Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Trump Will Win Re Election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think Trump Will Win Re Election?

Forget if you hate Trump or not, putting your personal feelings aside do you think that America will re elect him?
    Yes
    76.92%
    No
    23.08%

It won't even be close. Should resemble '84.

Comment

Oh i'm hoping so. If for nothing else to see the left get crazier than they already are

Comment

Probably. Biden might have a shot though. It really depends on which Democrat gets the nomination. Sanders wants to tax the hell out of the middle class too, not just the rich. Wouldn't mind seeing Trump go up against Buttigieg or Gabbard though.

Comment

Presidents get reelected

They just do

Only ones who dont get hit by a recession

Carter 40 yrs ago

Bush 1st 27 yrs ago

Unless the economy tanks, trump will be reelected

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Probably. Biden might have a shot though. It really depends on which Democrat gets the nomination. Sanders wants to tax the hell out of the middle class too, not just the rich. Wouldn't mind seeing Trump go up against Buttigieg or Gabbard though.
            They're not gonna waste them in this election

Biden, Sanders or some expendable loon will get the nomination

Anyone with political future will not be thrown in to lose to a sitting president with a giant war chest

It's a hopeless cause

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              They're not gonna waste them in this election

Biden, Sanders or some expendable loon will get the nomination

Anyone with political future will not be thrown in to lose to a sitting president with a giant war chest

It's a hopeless cause
              They already did. They're two of the democrats trying to win the nomination. Probably won't win this time though. So are you implying elections are rigged and nameless, faceless people really decide them?

Comment

I almost hope he doesn't. I'm sick of all the chit. I want these people to be poor again, fuk em!

Comment

I can't imagine he's gained any supporters, but he really could stomp on a baby's skull and not lose any of his supporters, so I'll predict he loses the popular vote by a significant margin again but then wins the electoral college.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Oh i'm hoping so. If for nothing else to see the left get crazier than they already are
                    Watching that debate LOL tonight, they proved themselves to be out of touch with most of the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X