No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    This thread is useless but these nuggets look good...
    out to MC Donalds...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      I gave Cotto rounds 2,3,6,8,9 and 10. I gave Floyd rounds 1,4,7 and 12. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw. so I had Cotto winning by 2 points. if you wanna score it in a 10 point must system, I have Cotto winning 7 rounds to 5.
      Cotto landed 3 punches in round 3, ALL JABS. Cotto barely thew any punches in round 9 and round 10. I implore you to watch the fight again. I guarantee the crowd cheering everytime Cotto through a punch swayed you.
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-06-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• To answer OP's question.

1. Floyd's stock value was too high.

2. Cotto strength and size were more than most expected.

I think those were the major factors.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Are you fkin kidding me? Where you think the bloody nose came from? You gonna tell me Cotto wasn't touching up Mayweather, face and body?

Anyway, fk off if you can't stick to the subject. This topic ain't even about the scorecards.

How many punches does it take to get a bloody nose?

People are acting like a bloody nose is indicative of a severe beating.

Comment

• Probably not but it was the most competitive maga fight I seen in a long time.

Comment

• Yeah I caught that. She looked stunning.

Comment

• He will probaly get in, I think he will do a bit more work at 154. If he left today he would probably still get in.

He has only lost 3 times, one is questionable and then he avenged it. The other two came agains the best two guys during his time in the sport, so not much shame there. He could use a couple more high profile wins to really make it a sure thing though.

Comment

• cotto did not whoop on mayweather you dumb fool it was cotto that almost fell on his face in the 12 round.so i dont know what you are talking bout cotto cant whoop nobody with his terrible stamina..

Comment

• DAT Sideboob

Comment

• I've always said Cotto would put up a better fight against mayweather than Bradley would Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X