Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 -5 cotto....

Comment

• Holy smokes you must be a Cotto fan. First off its been done a number of times...Barrera is on that most can clearly see.

Second off Cotto is not improving, I really dont get where people are getting this from. The Cotto from the Mosley fight was better in ALL ways than todays Cotto.

I mean geez, Cotto just sat there with no head movement as multiple looping right hands came over and over again. I wanted to tear my hair out, adjust your damn guard or duck below them for crying out loud.

People that thought that Cotto was going to get 'Gattied' just have no brain. Cotto did do better than I expected, but I was fully expecting him to do better vs Floyd than he did against Pacquiao...and not because hes improving, but because he stylstically matches up better with Mayweather, since Mayweather doesnt push him as much and isnt someone that specializes in left uppercuts or clubbing shots(which Mayweather actually did use repeatedly against Cotto, eventhough hes not the best ever at it he saw the weaknesses and took advantage)

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        How does the reinvented Kirkland differ? Is it like Goku going SSJ?
        Exactly. Angulo killed his balled buddy and James went blond......in the mustache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What exactly did he do? Not get completely destroyed like fans predicted?

Cmon half his forum was saying the Arum as sacrificing Cotto to Foreman. I think it has more to do with people not having a clear understanding of styles and how much a loss affects a fighter in the view of fans
          People here(especially floyd fans) are quick to call fighters shot after a loss. **** look at carlos quintana getting the KO lol.

Comment

• Floyd will be in pain tommorow and feel like an old man, possibly urinating blood. Cotto will wake up tommorow feeling as if hes had a wonderful aeerobic workout the night b4.

Cotto busted Floyd up more, he won that way. Pitty patty punches landed Floyd was ahead if you look and count meticulously.

Comment

• Comment

• It was weird. Gamboa in one corner, Solis in the other.

Wonder what they thought of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                  Fanboys, fanboys everywhere.

For god's sakes man, Cotto can be said to have won 2-3 rounds at BEST

He popped Floyd with the jab a few times and bloodied his nose but thats pretty much it! I don't remember him landing a single clean right hand and although he threw alot he barely ever caught him

On the other hand look at the GIF thread look at the big shots Cotto ate all night long.

someone link me to the gif thread i cnt find it

Comment

• where's mang at, he'd spam this ish up

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                      where's mang at, he'd spam this ish up
                      hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X