No announcement yet.

I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.
    Exactly.

And even after that plenty of Hollywood people who are now bashing Trump for being a racist, sexist, bigot, ****phobe, etc were begging the man to book them on his show The Apprentice.

Only when Trump put that (R) after his name and ran for office did the superfan army of NPCs all suddenly call the man a racist in unison.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Come on, Ghost. That's simply not true.
      Read up
      http://www.theamericanmirror.com/198...-muhammad-ali/

Comment

Is there something there that proves Trump wasn't accused of Racism before his comments about Obama?

If not, I don't understand why you are sending that to me.

Comment

Yet, this black campaign staffer claims he tried to kiss her on the lips...

An Alabama woman who worked on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign claimed in a Monday lawsuit that Trump kissed her “without her consent” in front of multiple people during a political event in Florida in 2016 – an accusation the White House is denying.

The woman, Alva Johnson, filed suit Monday against Trump and his presidential campaign in federal court in Tampa. The lawsuit said Johnson served as the campaign’s director of outreach and coalitions for the state of Alabama, before working to help Trump in Florida during the general election.

“To Defendant Trump, however, Ms. Johnson was nothing more than a sexual object he felt entitled to dominate and humiliate,” the lawsuit states. “Like he has done with so many other women, Defendant Trump violated norms of decency and privacy by kissing Ms. Johnson on the lips without her consent in the middle of a Florida work event and in front of numerous other Campaign officials.”

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, in a statement to Fox News, called the allegation “absurd on its face.”

“This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts," Sanders said.

Johnson said in an interview with the Washington Post that Trump leaned in to kiss her as he got out of an RV at an Aug. 24, 2016 rally in Tampa. She said she turned her head, and the kiss landed on the side of her mouth. The lawsuit claims then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was a potential witness.

“I immediately felt violated because I wasn’t expecting it or wanting it,” Johnson told the paper. “I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.”

During the campaign, Trump denied allegations of past sexual misconduct, including from former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos, who claimed Trump inappropriately kissed and groped her in 2007. This is the first accusation from someone during the campaign.

The suit also accuses the Trump campaign of paying her less than “similarly situated” male employees and said she is bringing the case as a “collective action” on behalf of female campaign employees “who suffered unlawful pay discrimination.” Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany told the Washington Post the claim about pay discrimination was “off-base and unfounded.”

Johnson is asking for unspecified monetary damages. It wasn't immediately clear why she waited until now to file suit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...onsent-in-2016
          No, not racist. Elitist, sexist and a vagina grabber. But he's an equal opportunity grabber. Or else, he wouldn't have had foreign wives.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dude, you're going in circles trying to maintain team loyalty.

Again, how about you knock that nonsense off?
            U r the biggest cheerleader I know. Ive told u 100s of times, im anti trump not anti conservative or Republican.

Comment

When have I became frustrated? You're just making up things.

You didn't give an answer. I'm asking you if it was racist to say that. You're DEFLECTING to a white judge.

That's simply what you call...DEFLECTING.

So tell me, who decides if this Judge was biased in the past. Is it Trump?
              I've offered an answer...it is not unreasonable for Trump to suspect that a judge who has ruled against him in the past, would be biased against him, either for personal reasons or yes, for that judges possible ethnic bias. Then I asked whether or not you think it is unreasonable to assume that a white judge would ever allow race or ethnicity to get in the way. If you feel that white judges can be biased against blacks or other minorities during a ruling, then why can't a Mexican judge be biased in support of his own ethnicity? There is no deflection here.

Come on, Ghost. That's simply not true.
              To my recollection it is true. I didn't hear anyone outside of Trump's enemies, talking all of this racism, sexism, ****phobia until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Where were all of these sexual assault allegations before that? Where were all of the accusations of racism prior? You realize he endorsed Oprah for President right?

How about these guys? Not a racist until he questioned Obama.

[IMG]zcLtd7k[/IMG]

[IMG]trump-sharpton-getty-640x480[/IMG]

[IMG]761158728[/IMG]

Comment

I've offered an answer...it is not unreasonable for Trump to suspect that a judge who has ruled against him in the past, would be biased against him, either for personal reasons or yes, for that judges possible ethnic bias.
                So let me get this straight. If a judge rules against me, I'm just then allowed to say the judge is biased against me based on their race???? Right? That's what you are saying here, but I want you to state that clearly for everyone to know how this works.

He's within his right to say racist things because he believes it is true. That's the deal, right?

Then I asked whether or not you think it is unreasonable to assume that a white judge would ever allow race or ethnicity to get in the way. If you feel that white judges can be biased against blacks or other minorities during a ruling, then why can't a Mexican judge be biased in support of his own ethnicity? There is no deflection here.
                You pulled this straight out of your ass. What judge are you talking about? Which specific judge do you accuse of being biased? Please let me know and I can assess the situation.

And tell me what proof you have of this Judge being biased against Trump because he is Mexican. You do realize that he sided with Trump about his wall at one point, don't you?

YOU CAN'T JUST BLINDLY ACCUSE A JUDGE OF BEING BIASED BECAUSE THEY RULED AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT. AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T SAY A JUDGE CAN'T DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN....UNLESS YOU ARE A RACIST.

So what did we learn from you here? That it's ok to accuse someone of being biased based on their race or ethnicity IF you don't get your way. Right? That's EXACTLY what you are saying, isn't it?

To my recollection it is true. I didn't hear anyone outside of Trump's enemies, talking all of this racism, sexism, ****phobia until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Where were all of these sexual assault allegations before that? Where were all of the accusations of racism prior? You realize he endorsed Oprah for President right?

How about these guys? Not a racist until he questioned Obama.

[IMG]zcLtd7k[/IMG]

[IMG]trump-sharpton-getty-640x480[/IMG]

[IMG]761158728[/IMG]

Dude, it's not true and there have been articles written on this very topic.

Donald Trump Was Never Accused of Racism Before Running Against Democrats?

FALSE.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...p-racist-meme/

Comment

No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.

He was right that Mexico doesn't mind having an open border to the north, that way many of their undesirables can escape to America to pick up where they left off. Why isn't anyone talking about Mexico's southern border wall/fence to keep out Central Americans? Is that racist of Mexico?

Accusing Rep of racism is nothing new by Dems. It’s no surprise that the Dems are going to attempt to play the race card against the Rep nominee or any Rep running for office because that has been their playbook since the 60s. This is how they turn out their voters by attempting to portray the Rep presidential candidate as racist.

Democrats pander to and motivate minorities, which are some of their most loyal constituencies, to get to the polls and register their opposition to the Republican Party. They use race, gender and ethnicity as their primary means of attack.
                  Stay on topic man...seriously. These strawman arguments about Democrats and Republicans. Let me break it to you..Just because you put two piles of turds in separate bowls does not change the fact they are turds. Both sides suck at the teet of the corporations, both sides are corrupt as fkkkkkkkkk. Both sides are full of hypocrites, liars, and scammers. The only difference here is that you get distracted by insignificant party lines while getting bent over and FKD RAW IN THE AZZ only to come back and ask for more. Mexico isn't sending ANYONE here, people are coming here to escape violence, poverty, and climb into another social class..JUST LIKE OUR ANCESTORS DID. Sorry bud but all this patriotic vitriol of undesirables, guess what your own people were once undesirables here. My own people were once undesirables here. Funny though not one single f'ing word about the europeans who come here and stay illegally but yeah keep fixating on Mexicans. As I said "TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST, HE'S AN IGNORANT CON-ARTIST WHO PANDERS." Deny it all you want, he's made countless statements over the decades that contradicts what he actually once stated. Blame fake media, blame whoever, but those are absolute facts. I love how folks identify to a man-child that has no understanding of what a working person in this country even has to go through but...yeah "Them liberals" and yeah "them cucks" and yeah keep getting bent over and getting distracted bud.

Comment

racist rape their black slaves..... lmfao wtf are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      U r the biggest cheerleader I know. Ive told u 100s of times, im anti trump not anti conservative or Republican.
                      Oh please.

"I know you are but what am I" is the mind of a child.

Just be consistent and quit reciting team cheers.

I dont care what you call yourself. If you recite team cheers (ie, talking points) I'll refer to you as a superfan.

If you get some consistency, I will not call you that. Its very simple.

Just be consistent, such as doing things like giving credit where credit is due.

As I said previously, is that too much to ask of you?

Comment

Working...
                      X