No announcement yet.

I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    White racist men have always been secretly atteacted to Black females. Look at all those racist slave owners raping black women
    I think it had more to do with them thinking they could do whatever they wanted to blacks cause they were their property. Don't they say rape is more about power?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      So Trump denied her?
      There's a lot of information on it. Being that he was one of the people responsible for Trump Management, and he was sued by the US regarding housing discrimination, I think that makes it clear.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hates them so much he signed into law prison reform. Weird how that works.
        I am 100% for prison reform but giving Federal inmates early outs should have been thought through more. Look at Ca, petty crimes & homelessness have skyrockted. You cant just let people out to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Do you know how long that bill has been being worked on? Jared Kushner inherited it, but this has been a bipartisan bill that's been in the works for years. He signed it so I guess he should get some credit but the way it's often phrased takes away from the years of negotiating this thing between hundreds of senators and congressmen.
          How about you just give credit where credit is due and you leave out your team loyalty nonsense.

Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You're not giving an answer.

Is it racist to say that a person can't do their job because they are of Mexican heritage?

He said specifically because the guy was Mexican, right? Though the guy isn't even Mexican. He's American.

And are you now trying to say that any white judge should be reasonably assumed to be biased when there is a black defendant?
            I gave you an answer. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not valid. You are trying to set a trap and distort context. I gave it right back to you and you're getting frustrated. See how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

As someone who has been forced to live their entire life with this moron as a fellow resident of my state..this is nothing new. His ignorance goes back to the 80s and his comments about the central park 5. Also, I am fortunate enough to live in a state with plenty of illegal Mexicans who all I see is bust their azzez to do jobs I wouldn't do for twice their pay. Ironically Trump has employed plenty of them at his golf courses over the decades but let's not even get on that hypocrisy.

Also, his wife comes from a *****hole country, so do plenty of europeans but we aren't hunting them the hell down. I know an Australian who lived and worked here for like 20 years with no papers but that's ok....he's not a problem too.
              No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.

He was right that Mexico doesn't mind having an open border to the north, that way many of their undesirables can escape to America to pick up where they left off. Why isn't anyone talking about Mexico's southern border wall/fence to keep out Central Americans? Is that racist of Mexico?

Accusing Rep of racism is nothing new by Dems. It’s no surprise that the Dems are going to attempt to play the race card against the Rep nominee or any Rep running for office because that has been their playbook since the 60s. This is how they turn out their voters by attempting to portray the Rep presidential candidate as racist.

Democrats pander to and motivate minorities, which are some of their most loyal constituencies, to get to the polls and register their opposition to the Republican Party. They use race, gender and ethnicity as their primary means of attack.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                How about you just give credit where credit is due and you leave out your team loyalty nonsense.

Is that too much to ask?
                What credit? So what he let a bunch of felons back on the streets. Theyll reoffend soon enough, lets just hope u or I arent a victom of their crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I gave you an answer. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not valid. You are trying to set a trap and distort context. I gave it right back to you and you're getting frustrated. See how that works?
                  When have I became frustrated? You're just making up things.

You didn't give an answer. I'm asking you if it was racist to say that. You're DEFLECTING to a white judge.

That's simply what you call...DEFLECTING.

So tell me, who decides if this Judge was biased in the past. Is it Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.
                    Come on, Ghost. That's simply not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      What credit? So what he let a bunch of felons back on the streets. Theyll reoffend soon enough, lets just hope u or I arent a victom of their crimes.
                      Dude, you're going in circles trying to maintain team loyalty.

Again, how about you knock that nonsense off?

Comment

Working...
                      X