Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Robert Guerrero Update, Neslan Machado, Jose Resendiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Robert Guerrero Update, Neslan Machado, Jose Resendiz

Today, FOX Sports announces former multiple-division world champion Robert Guerrero joins blow-by-blow announcer Sean Grande to call PREMIER BOXING CHAMPIONS: LOPEZ VS. CRUZ live on FOX Saturday, April 28 (8:30 PM ET), from the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas. Jordan Hardy serves as ringside reporter, while Ray Flores handles ring announcing. On FOX Deportes, Jaime Motta joins blow-by-blow announcer Jesse Losada to call the action in Spanish.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Phew: finally got that Robert Guerrero update I've been waiting for. Now my life can continue.

Comment

guerrero sucks, cant they find someone else

Comment

For a moment I had feared a Guerrero comeback after reading the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          he shouldnt be calling fights either

Comment

35 nothing, Rob looks like he's 45

Comment

People are crazy man hating on Guerrero when he was a good guy in the sport and tried to be great even in losing he still always put on great fights beat Mayweathers last real opponent Berto to a pulp after coming up in weight and went toe to toe with Garcia and Thurman two top welterweights.

It was good of him to retire too many wars and the resistance was gone but no one can ever say he didnt come to fight and now he retires after PBC threw him to the lions. At least they are giving him an opportunity to make some more money and not fade into obscurity like most boxers do after they retire and people want to hate on the guy cmon man its not like hes calling PPV or big Showtime or HBO events hes calling some regular fights

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                guerrero sucks, cant they find someone else
                Ha!

Hey, he ain't great, but I've seen a he!!uva lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  People are crazy man hating on Guerrero when he was a good guy in the sport and tried to be great even in losing he still always put on great fights beat Mayweathers last real opponent Berto to a pulp after coming up in weight and went toe to toe with Garcia and Thurman two top welterweights.

It was good of him to retire too many wars and the resistance was gone but no one can ever say he didnt come to fight and now he retires after PBC threw him to the lions. At least they are giving him an opportunity to make some more money and not fade into obscurity like most boxers do after they retire and people want to hate on the guy cmon man its not like hes calling PPV or big Showtime or HBO events hes calling some regular fights
                  I agree 100%. Not the greatest commentator, but certainly decent. And a good guy like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    "Ghost" Guerrero vs. "Hornet" Horn. I'd watch it

Comment

Working...
                    X