No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschkos

I’ve heard it said that the Klitschkos were lucky to fight in a weak era.

With that said, how do you think the Klitschkos would have fared in today’s HW era?

Both would have had belts ih their prime. I cannot imagine e.g. Fury/Wilder winning prime Vitaly or Joshua winning prime Vlad.

Comment

Vitali would beat anyone currently operating. He would find Fury awkward but would get the win, Joshua and Wilder would have a real bad time with him.

Wladamir would have had a harder time than he did in his own era but he still would have been near the top of the division.

Comment

We are in them weakest ERA Today

Comment

Wlad in his prime would've easily beaten Fury and Joshua. He was past it by the Pulev fight, let alone the Fury fight. He likely would've beaten Wilder easily too, but with Wlad's glass jaw Wilder had a puncher's chance.

Vitali would walk through all three of them in his prime.

Comment

Vitali would rule the division. Wlad not so much. His chin is garbage, and Manny Steward isn't around in this era. He'd rush in their with his chin up and either get caught or gas out and get caught like he used to.

Comment

I am not too sure about wlad, and maybe could even agree with you on that, but Vitali is the real deal.

Comment

Wlad maybe,but Vitali would walk through a lot of these heavies. Old Wlad nearly stopped Joshua, i think a prime Wlad gets the job done.

Comment

A prime, healthy Vitali was a ****ing load and would have answers to all the current guys. Wlad would have vulnerabilities, but in his prime I'd definitely favor him over AJ and Wilder, fury probably always would have been an awkward fight for him

Comment

Dr Ironfist would've dominated this ERA and I think PRIME Wlad would dominate this ERA as well

This current ERA is extremely OVERRATED by fans who are just happy the Klitschko Brothers are gone
                    Last edited by sicko; 02-08-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X