Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Feels Wilder Should Not Do Trilogy, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this clown WARD WAS WRONG ABOUT WILDER WANTING A REMATCH also lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      They said the same thing about AJ when he got knocked down 4 times by Ruiz...
      You still have some delusions kicking around upstairs, huh? I saw it all coming from start to finish because I know boxing in and out. You don’t. I see it coming again. Wilder might die in a third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Wilder is forced to take the third fight... he doesn't have anywhere to go instead... even if the money is at half...
        This is exactly what people should consider. He either takes the fight and continues his career or rejects it and commits proffesional suicide. Even if he loses horribly again he can build his reputation up again through highlight reel knockouts cause that's what some people wanna see but if he rejects the rematch nobody is gonna wanna watch the guy that tucked tail after his first loss and who knows he could actually land that 1 punch and win any fight even against Fury

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
          I'm not that sure there will be anywhere near the money in a third fight as there was in Saturday night's fight. Seems to me the outcome is fairly predictable. Without the proper amount suspense as to the winner the fight won't sell well. I didn't see anything from Wilder that tells me he has much of a chance against Fury.
          Yeah, the payday won’t be as big but it’s definitely the most he’ll make compared to other fights. He needs to do more than just trying to land the right hand if he wants to beat Fury. He might have to just brawl with him & throw a huge amount of punches in hope he can land something big. His current style clearly won’t work against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            You still have some delusions kicking around upstairs, huh? I saw it all coming from start to finish because I know boxing in and out. You don’t. I see it coming again. Wilder might die in a third fight.
            We've seen fighters do the impossible and prove the fans and critics wrong over and over again in the sport of boxing. I believe he can win with the right strategy. It won't be easy, but it's definitely possible. I'd rather see him take on the biggest challenges than take soft fights.

Comment

At least AJ can box and Ruiz is not Fury.

Don't hold your breath on this limited man called Wilder to do any better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                FOH with your dumb hatin' shet.
                For sure...Haymon will shuffle the Protected-Boys-Club heavies around for under a mil each fight, get the Shet Squad back in...all the while Haymon sits back sipping on cognac...Hennessy style...LMFAO !

Comment

He shouldn’t have talked so much s**t ..... if he doesn’t take the instant rematch he’s gonna look like a mincer

Comment

Where was AJ in the Ruiz rematch?? OH yea, he looked like a jack rabbit running away all fight from alligator arms, taco crushing, tamale stuffing, guacamole snorting Ruiz...Wont matter with Fury, he's coming to crowd ya'll, hammer down!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      At least AJ can box and Ruiz is not Fury.

Don't hold your breath on this limited man called Wilder to do any better next time.
                      Picking on the guy who just lost is the easiest thing in the world.

I'm not going to take a defeatist attitude. If Wilder wants to continue fighting, I support him. I want to see how he comes back from his first knockout loss. If he loses again, there's no shame in that. But let's give the man a chance just as we've given past champions the chance at redemption.

Comment

Working...
                      X