No announcement yet.

Another terrorist attack in London today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Oh nvm, he's a whitey. Only read the title .
    Conveniently he'll be labelled "mentally deranged" "lone wolf" instead of "terrorist".

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Conveniently he'll be labelled "mentally deranged" "lone wolf" instead of "terrorist".
      Damn, those quotes in your sig are pretty funny. How did you and Ric get into it?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        A taste of their own medicine. Shrug. Zero sympathy.

You violently colonize someone else's country you have to accept the risk that they'll fight to survive.

Don't call them immigrants -- it hasn't fit the definition of immigration in a long time. It's colonization.
        Why do you not have sympathy, uncle Ahmed?

This was an attack on your people by a white male. Why do you love to grovel to whites so much, do you think they'll accept your hairy, greasy, bearded ass to their alt-right circle jerks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Damn, those quotes in your sig are pretty funny. How did you and Ric get into it?
          He's a very angry man. Angry and bigoted. It didn't take much for him to show his true colors .

Comment

Not surprised if this is some sorta revenge terrorist attack. You can't be blowing up kids & not expect some blowback.

I'm rooting for more blowback in the UK cuz there is clearly some f#cked up sh^t going down there & there is a war there I just think everyone is too PC or afraid to call it that yet.

When one groups of people are trying desperately to destroy your culture & future you gotta destroy them. And right now there is seemingly just one group of Muslims in the UK, those that do f#cked up sh^t + those who support them, & until more Muslims start to decide they are in support of the UK over blowing up kids & fight for the UK culture & the UK future f#ck all of them.

Comment

they also say that about almost every muslim attack,when refugees sexually assaulted 90 women on new year in germany,it was " well they don't know western values bla bla bla" like they don't know in those countries it's inappropriate to touch women in that fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm rooting for more blowback in the UK cuz there is clearly some f#cked up sh^t going down there & there is a war there I just think everyone is too PC or afraid to call it that yet.
                Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                I have to get this off my chest, but when it comes to non-Muslims being victims of terror attacks I have a lot of sympathy, but when this incident happened (which is still very wrong) I couldn't muster up that much sympathy.
                Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                An eye for an eye.
                Originally posted by //// View Post
                A taste of their own medicine. Shrug. Zero sympathy.
                BostonGuy ..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Not surprised if this is some sorta revenge terrorist attack. You can't be blowing up kids & not expect some blowback.

When one groups of people are trying desperately to destroy your culture & future you gotta destroy them. And right now there is seemingly just one group of Muslims in the UK, those that do f#cked up sh^t + those who support them, & until more Muslims start to decide they are in support of the UK over blowing up kids & fight for the UK culture & the UK future f#ck all of them.
                  I'm pretty well read when it comes to things like physical anthropology and since mankind has been around, people have been moving/migrating all over the world. I've always believed that as long as one contributes and helps out their new nation and not undermine the culture and values, one should go wherever they want. Unfortunately, not everyone has that kind of mindset.

As you've said, you can't be blowing up kids, running people over, and not expect some sort of extreme reaction from some of the native populace. And for sure, I ain't saying this is right, it ain't. But people can only take so much before they snapped. And this is the result.

Comment

Why do you not have sympathy, uncle Ahmed?

This was an attack on your people by a white male. Why do you love to grovel to whites so much, do you think they'll accept your hairy, greasy, bearded ass to their alt-right circle jerks?
                    I'm just not as obsessed with always being contrary to white males as the ghetto folk on here. I'm not obsessed with being contrary to anyone and you're noticing the contrast.

I've already told you I'm from Lebanon which was destroyed by Islamic colonization and I'm watching the same thing happen to Europe in the exact same way.

It's sad that people are dying but it would be fake to feign surprise or sympathy. This isn't immigration. The native Brits are projected to be a minority by 2050. It's colonization. There will be more violence and my stance is "I told ya so".
                    Last edited by ////; 06-18-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad if it was a group of people who support terrorism that were attacked.

But if it's just some random muslims who have no connections with terrorism, that is a different story. It would be senseless to attack people based only on having religious affiliation with people who are attacking you.

This is an example of how the tendency of some people to oversimplify and overgeneralize large groups of other people can lead to innocent blood shed. (Emphasis on can, since I don't know the full story on the victims here)
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-19-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X