No announcement yet.

Another terrorist attack in London today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    When Muslim's commit these crimes, the non-muslims and media go around Mosque's to show solidarity with the Muslim community. I wonder how many Muslim's will be going to churches to show they stand together with non-muslim's. Not many i bet.

It's terrible what happened but the Muslim community play the victim when it's muslims that commit attacks saying they are victimised and now play the victim when they're on the receiving end.

There's a Muslim guy on the news right now "Muslims no longer feel safe to walk the streets of Britain" - Well if true, they know how a lot of non-muslims have been feeling for a while.
    if they no longer feel safe to walk the street then they can **** off back to the middle east. no need for them to be here in the first place. they wouldnt accept us over there so why should we accept them.

Comment

About time they got a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

When Muslim's commit these crimes, the non-muslims and media go around Mosque's to show solidarity with the Muslim community. I wonder how many Muslim's will be going to churches to show they stand together with non-muslim's. Not many i bet.

It's terrible what happened but the Muslim community play the victim when it's muslims that commit attacks saying they are victimised and now play the victim when they're on the receiving end.

There's a Muslim guy on the news right now "Muslims no longer feel safe to walk the streets of Britain" - Well if true, they know how a lot of non-muslims have been feeling for a while.
        i read a story earlier about a muslim march against terror in Germany. 10,000 were expected to show up but only a few hundred came and most of them were white non-muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          i read a story earlier about a muslim march against terror in Germany. 10,000 were expected to show up but only a few hundred came and most of them were white non-muslims.
          Not surprising.

Also, British politicians are a joke sometimes like a lady called Diane Abbot. When the muslims committed terror attacks, she called it an "incident" - but the ones against muslims she called a "terror attack".

The thing is, if you point these things out, people jump on you like you're anti-muslim or racist which is nonsense. I just want to live in a peaceful society, that's all but as long as people are too afraid to say things for what they are or condemning attacks instead of being scared to be labeled a bigot or something, then nothing will ever improve. People who deny there's problems are just facilitating it.

I noticed nobody is seeking "solidarity" today. Muslims are loving it because they can play the victim for once, and people who pander to muslims are loving it because it's like confirmation of their "not all muslims are terrorists" rhetoric, even though anyone with half a brain knows that anyway. The non-muslim people who are the ones seeking solidarity with muslims when muslims attack people are the same people slamming white "right wing" people today. Total hypocrisy.

Comment

Not surprising.

Also, British politicians are a joke sometimes like a lady called Diane Abbot. When the muslims committed terror attacks, she called it an "incident" - but the ones against muslims she called a "terror attack".

The thing is, if you point these things out, people jump on you like you're anti-muslim or racist which is nonsense. I just want to live in a peaceful society, that's all but as long as people are too afraid to say things for what they are or condemning attacks instead of being scared to be labeled a bigot or something, then nothing will ever improve. People who deny there's problems are just facilitating it.

I noticed nobody is seeking "solidarity" today. Muslims are loving it because they can play the victim for once, and people who pander to muslims are loving it because it's like confirmation of their "not all muslims are terrorists" rhetoric, even though anyone with half a brain knows that anyway. The non-muslim people who are the ones seeking solidarity with muslims when muslims attack people are the same people slamming white "right wing" people today. Total hypocrisy.
            yea total hypocrisy. also totally fascist in some places because you could be investigated or fined if you speak out.

is that carl froch in your avatar or am i tripping?

Comment

A few pages back I've said that human beings have been moving around for thousands of years. I have always believed as long as you contribute and don't undermine your host country's values, culture, accept it and teach your kids to assimilate, go ahead. But with Muslims it looks like there's a lot of tension and conflict wherever they go. I'm sorry to say this, but Islamic immigration does not benefit one iota to the host nation that's non-Muslim. It's better that they stay in their country.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                The victims where a local mosque goers who listen to the hate speech of a muslim cleric.
                Thats impossible to say. Incredible how quickly the right wing press managed to change the narrative to that though just because Abu Hamza 'once' preached there.

The Imam of this Mosque protected the attacker and pleaded with his fellow Muslims not to harm him and instead wait for the police. This all while one person lay dead and many others were seriously injured on the ground, the attacker blew kisses at them and claimed he wanted to kill all Muslims.

Amazing restraint shown by this group and in particular the Imam who proved that you dont need to react to violence with violence.

This thread is pretty embarrassing for the most part. Barely a single RIP or any sympathy at all for normal people going about their daily routines before getting mowed down by some mindless psycho terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  yea total hypocrisy. also totally fascist in some places because you could be investigated or fined if you speak out.

is that carl froch in your avatar or am i tripping?
                  It is Froch in post fight celebration after he beat Pascal for the title

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Thats impossible to say.
                    No it isn't.

That mosque has a history of preaching violence and extremism.

That's not even up for debate.

Now the Muslims say that's no longer the case. You believe those animals if you want, but I'm not stupid enough to believe a group whose holy book says it's ok to lie to non Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      No it isn't.

That mosque has a history of preaching violence and extremism.

That's not even up for debate.

Now the Muslims say that's no longer the case. You believe those animals if you want, but I'm not stupid enough to believe a group whose holy book says it's ok to lie to non Muslims.
                      So basically its complete guesswork on your part?

From what ive read the Mosque bore basically no resemblance to the one that Hamza was a head of. None of the same preachers or leaders.

The Mosque was so hateful that they saved the man who had just killed one of their members and protected him from harm. What a bunch of bastards...

I know its much more suited to your biased perspective if they are all terrorists and extremists so there isnt any argument that will convince you

Comment

Working...
                      X